A Little Thank You

"Chresanto August!" coach finally shouted.

My stomach seemed to flutter along with my heart. Why did I get this nervous feeling ?

I waited for the reply.

"Here!" A slightly deep voice answered back ..

And there goes my heart , I mentally fan ..boyed. Lol

I looked from where the sound came from seeing one of the most gorgeously handsome boys I'd ever layed eyes on. My God, he was just ..mmph (*˘︶˘*).。.:

*♡╰(*'︶'*)╯♡

He looked over at me slowly,maybe because he felt me looking. That gave me a better view of that handsome face. Nurse Gabrielle wasn't lying!

He quickly looked away but I could see his cheeks turn a little red. I furrowed my brows. Was he blushing ?

I smiled to myself and looked down. Okay,calm down Jake, I told myself. If I was gonna thank him,I had to keep up my protective guard. No feelings, just a little thank you. A friendly little thank you.

Our class soon dispersed throughout the gym after roll. People went to play,walk around and talk , or sit down and relax&chat.

But me, I watched Chresanto join the usual group of boys to play basketball.

"Shaking. my. head." I bit my lip. How in the hill billy hxll could I have missed this hunk of goodness?!

I shook those thoughts away as I started to approach Chresanto from behind,debating on what to say. I decided to just let it flow.

Ignoring the boys surrounding Chresanto and the gazing head-to-toe looks a few gave me, I tapped Chresanto's shoulder softly.

He was talking to a tall boy with long plaits and turned still laughing at whatever the guy said, I'm guessing.When he saw me, I saw his eyes widen a bit and he got a little tense. Hmm..

"Can I talk to you for a minute? " I asked nicely.

I saw his cheeks redden again as he nodded before looking down. I smiled and looked over at the boy he was talking to who was chuckling a bit.

"He'll be back shortly. Sorry if I interrupted. " I apoligized . He looked at me. "Nah, it's cool." he said . "Take all the time in the world , please!" he joked. We both laughed as he walked off.

I looked back at a staring Chresanto and smiled .I grabbed his hand and led him to my usually spot and sat down.

I liked the way his hand felt in mine , but I had to let go.

As we were sitting he wouldn't even look at me. Hm,he must be shy . I thought . I can fix that .

"So Chresanto, Nurse Gabrielle told me about you and what you did."

His eyes barely looked up at me and he spoke. "She told me she would. She thought we were friends." he chuckled a little.

I smiled as I admired his face close up. "Yeah, well Nurse Gabrielle is always assuming." I chuckled a bit . I kind of wish we were friends. I like his vibe already.

He nodded and laughed a bit as he looked off at his friends playing on the court.

I want him to look at me! I like to see someone's eyes when they're talking to me. If I can't , it's like I'm not really talking to them.

"Chresanto, can you look at me?" I asked politely ,a little chuckle escaping.

He seemed to have an internal struggle with himself but finally and slowly looked my way. I smiled a little seeing his whole face. He tried to hide his smile by biting his lip,but that didn't work. It looked quite sexy though.

I laughed . "Dont try to hide that smile, I see you!" I said.

That caused him to laugh. Ah,he's finally opening up some.

"Whatever." he pouted cutely .

"You're cute, I like you already." I said, then processed what I said. I covered my mouth.

Dang Jacob,you talk too much!

__

Chresanto blushed extra hard with a small laugh .

"I'm so sorry , I didn't me-" Jacob started but was halted by Chresanto.

"It's cool , I've been thinking the same about you." he admitted with a shy smile.

Wait, 'Been thinking'? Jacob thought .

Jacob looked away blushing. He had to stay calm. He did not want to let anyone else in. He had planned to stay isolated this year , but could he do that with Chresanto around?

He looked back at Chresanto with a small smile. Chresanto was already looking at him again in admiration. Jacob noticed this but didn't understand why he'd look at him that way.

He shrugged it off. "I actually brought you over here to thank you for what you did for me yesterday. So thank you." he laughed a little.

Chresanto smiled. "You're welcome,but anyone would've done it." he shrugged.

" I really doubt that Chresanto. . but you did."

Chresanto liked the way his name sounded coming from Jacob's sweet voice.

"I guess." Chresanto smiled twiddling his thumbs.

"Well I guess you can go play with your boys now. I don't wanna hold you up." Jacob smiled leaning back on the bleachers.

"If you don't mind , I really don't wanna go." Chresanto confessed. He looked back at a flattered Jacob with a certain twinkle Jacob noticed in his eyes.

A smile slowly crept onto Jacob's lips. He pulled a curl back from his face placing it behind his ear and looked down, his cheeks flushing.

Wow, he's already getting to me.

I have to push him away..

Jacob thought.

But Jacob needed to realize Chresanto was one of the real people that he should keep in his life. He couldn't push everyone away and Chresanto wouldn't leave like that anyhow .

__

I tried to finish this little bit. Now I have to go fix my Prezi for my presentation tomorrow & see if I can do a few of my PreAp Chemistry problems :'( I hate school work &the teachers always teach too fast. I seriously don't know why I have all advanced classes . .

I'm watching A Walk to Remember. It's sad, but I'm getting ideas ;)

. . but I hope you liked this .

vote,comment, follow,share ? please ☺. btw thanks for the support so far!

peace✌

~Perivermore♥