Fix it

I always forget I have this book. Lol sorry y'all! Therefore, I had to skim through the last  3chapters to try to remember what I was gonna write next . Also thanks to -sweeter for having those big comments I love so much that basically summed up some chapters.☺  Check out her stuff too! Her writing is mindblowing, like it will have you thinking fr .

&I just realized that this book receives the most votes out of my others.  So thank you to the active readers of this book !! much love!♥

+sorry for what ur ab to read. I don't like it >.< lol

_______

__________

Ray's POV

After Nala walked off, I followed her. She had to know that this wasn't okay. She wasn't going to continue to mess with my boy and his possibly new boyfriend without me doing something about it.

I caught up with her halfway down the next hall. I cleared my throat behind her so she'd notice my presence. Apparently I scared her, because she jumped.

"Oh,it's just you ." She sighed in relief as she turned around. She looked me up and down with a side smirk twirling her ..weave.

"What do you want,Rayan?" She asked with attitude.

"First of all, only my friends can call me that - "

She interrupted me. "Oh whatever Rayan. If wasting my time was what you came to do then you can-"

I cut her off by slamming her against the locker. I held her there. I was going to be calm , but she wanted to try me.

"Shut up bxtch. Now Jacob and Chres may let you run over them,but I ain't the one. You gone listen and you gone listen real good. You hear me?" I asked in a stern voice.

She didn't answer. She looked at me with a hint of fear and shock. I slammed her against the locker again. It wasn't too hard.

"I said, you hear me?" I repeated and she nodded quickly.

"Alright. Now, stay away from Jacob and Chresanto.I'm sure Jake didn't do nothing to your a** so you need to just chill. If y'all are friends, that's just sad as hxll. Why would you want him to feel like that? Maybe you need to reflect on that  dvmn question! And if I hear that you're messing with either of them again in a negative way I'm gonna have a very pleasant.. Painful surprise waiting for you." I leaned closer on that part."I have girl cousins that will kick your bony a**." I let go of her as she looked at me as if I'd grown two heads."Now get the hxll outta my face." I said and she quickly scurried down the hall.

I chuckled and walked back to where I left Jacob and Chres. Good thing there weren't any cameras or people in that hall. I hoped I'd scared her enough to fix this somewhat.  I believed I could help Chresanto explain later. Besides, I witnessed the whole thing.

Walking back, I saw Jacob leaving and I could see how heartbroken Chres looked. I didn't like seeing him like that. I went up and gave him my support.  That's what he needed at the moment.

After he calmed down in the bathroom I told him of my plan. "Chres, it's gonna be fine. When I tell Jacob what really happened he'll believe it.Don't be so hard on yourself. It'll be fine." The bell rang signaling it was time for next period. I patted Chresanto's back again.

"You gone be alright for now?" I asked as he got his cool back.

"Yeah. Thanks bro ." he hugged me in a brotherly way.

I smiled before I left. "No problem."

As I walked to my next class I could hear crying as I passed a closed door and talking that sounded familiar. I knew that voice.

Maybe I could tell him now, I thought as I prepared to open the door.

__

Chresanto's POV

I was on my way to my next class which thankfully was a free period. I had a class that period but we never did anything important. It was an elective.

I sat at my desk and put my head down thinking. I sat trying to come up with a way to explain to Jacob. I wanted him to believe that I loved him.

Wait. . I love him? I said that..Wow . .

I thought.

Thanks to Ray,I'd have extra help with getting Jake back. Well, I don't think I ever even had him.

I sighed.

  If it wasnt for Nala, I wouldn't have this problem. I wondered what was up with them anyway. And who was Austin?

But right then,that was put aside. I had to get him back by Saturday and I was determined.

I was gonna fix it.

'I'm gonna fix US' ♥.

____

Eh, I did not like this -_- sorry for this crap. I wanted to update for y'all but I hope I didn't make this story worse.

What do y'all think about it at this point? How do you feel?

Any advice for writing ? Lol
(Like you give me advice. But shoot if you want some from me I'll give it to you Lol)

5+comments? 20+votes ? ☺

I know y'all loyal tho :) Lol

PS:where are you guys from? (City/State/Country)

peace
Perivermore