Our Issues

Sorry I didn't upload this yesterday. Thank y'all so much for the votes and comments!  I was gonna updte at (my) 10pm , but I fell asleep. This week of school got me ig Lol . (Homecoming) But here's this . .

_

Chresanto's POV

I was walking away from the annoying wanch, Nala, until I felt her yank me back. After that,everything happened so quickly, I didn't have time to process what was going on until I opened my eyes which were wide once I saw Jacob's beautiful figure casting an angry and hurt expression towards the two of us.

I instantly pushed her off of me, causing her to fuss a few words I paid no attention to. I looked at Jake who bit his lip seeming to hold in emotions, which I could easily read on his face;especially those mesmerizing dark brown eyes.

My heart broke at the thought that I had caused him pain. "Jake." I said,my voice faltering.  I tried to slowly approach him,but he only stepped back .

"Wh-" I started but was cut off by the curly haired beauty himself.

"Nothing's wrong Chres. Just go back to what you were doing. Forget about Saturday." He spoke softly. I could feel the hurt and anger behind those words and I walked up to him grabbing his hand.

"Jacob, no. She kissed me. I only want you and I refuse to forget about our date." I said truthfully.

He looked at me then took a glance behind me, I suppose at Nala.

"Is that true?" He asked her.

I looked at her . She smirked at the two of us. "Hmm, maybe . .or maybe he's just another Austin." She did a pouty face and patted his shoulder and he seemed to cringe a bit. "You know I'm really sorry about him, I dont think I ever told you boo." She smiled.

He sort of glared at her as she looked at me biting her lip. She smacked my butt. I was about to pounce on her like a lion attacking its prey but a strong force held me back. I looked back quickly, beacuse I had no clue who the fxck was touching me like that and preventing me from choking this girl. See, I'm always a nice and calm person. I guess she just rubs me the wrong way. After I realized it was Ray, I calmed down a bit and he patted my back for support.

"You got a good one this time Jay.  .  . Eh,Just not white like I like 'em." She chuckled walking off. I don't know why he didn't grab her by the weave, 'cause I would've.

Fortunately Ray followed behind her, but I found myself wondering what he was doing. I shrugged it off focusing on my love.

I heard him huff after she walked off . I looked over at him . He had an irritated,angry and hurt look now. His eyebrows were furrowed and his lips were pouty. He looked pretty cute, but I wanted to make him feel better. It was all my fault. I should've left Nala when I could.

I attempted to touch his hand again and this time he moved it away before I grasped it. He gave me an unsure look as if he was quietly making a decision.

"Umm, I-I'm not mad or anything." He said. I could easily tell he was lying by his body language and stuttering "I still want to cancel Saturday though." he mumbled glumly looking down. 

"Wha-Jacob? Why would y-" he cut me off again.

"Don't worry about it. It's not like we were dating or anything." He forced a laugh. I frowned feeling my throat tighten.

"I wanted to though." I said softly looking intensely in his eyes as he looked up at mine. I grasped his hands this time. "Believe me, I really like you and only you. Forget Nala! I want that date with you Saturday. More importantly, I want you and I'm not afraid to say that now. I don't know, maybe that was meant to happen so I'd be able to speak up about my strong feelings for you, but more than anything .. I want you.I need you.And I mean it." I spoke quietly gazing at him. I felt my once blurry vision clear back up but be replaced by nervous flutters of my heart. Jake's hands slid out of mine once again.

"I need time to think." Jacob choked. I saw a tear fall as he quickly walked away,leaving me wishing I could be in his presence longer. At that moment I could feel the blurriness come back in my eyes.

Yep, I was going to cry.

I turned around to head to the bathroom and saw Ray. He gave me a comforting smile and waved his hand telling me to come on. I tucked in my lips to keep in my emotions and walked to him. He threw an arm around my shoulder gripping me tight as we walked the hall.

"Don't worry lil bro, let it out. I got you." He assured . I nodded and did just that as we reached the bathroom.

I'm such a wimp. I thought.

But I didn't really care. I was worried at the fact that my love might not come back to me and he was hurting right now along with me.

But I mentally smiled at what Ray had just said.

I always thought of him as a big brother. He was wise with good advice and was there when I needed him and even when I couldn't stand him. 

It'd been that way since we were little and I thought hopefully he'd help me surpass these issues . .

_

I proofread this last night when I was loopy with sleep so I hope it's okay Lol.

What do you think?

About this whole thing .

Nala's wanch butt

Ray's actions (&etc)

&Chres&Jake's Issues.

Hope you liked this Ch. Excuse the mistakes.

PS: The Maze Runner was so amazing! Like up to par with The Hunger Games. For some reason, I think I like MR better tho. Jacob Latimore did great on his parts as always! I was surprised by how much he was in it. I thought it would be like 1-2 showings of him or something. They actually said that in the book , his character Jeff wasn't really in it that much but the director or somebody expanded his role bcz(&I quote) "Jacob Latimore is awesome."  I think the man tweeted that but that made me proudI love JayLati so much!♥
#Greenie#Griever#Minho#Runner#Jeff♥#Alby#Newt♥#Gally#Thomas#Chuck#TheMaze

"Wicked Is Good."

Go see The Maze Runner!

Comment what you thought ab the movie if you already saw it, please☺

Peace✌

~Perivermore