You&I

thanks for all the votes!♥ even tho I don't update that much for y'all. *sighs* ╭∩╮

So I decided not to call this the same name as a part 3

Hope you like it.
Comment!vote!share! Follow!

_ _ _ _

"I still can't believe they did that, Noah." Jacob's mom carried Noah out of the kitchen after scolding the two boys for the mess.

She was cursing in Spanish and you'd think Chresanto would be nervous or worried afterwards, but no.

"Oh my gosh,that was so cool. Did you hear how fast she was talking?.. That was awesome!" He exclaimed as they scrubbed the floors.

Jacob rose an eyebrow.  "You're kidding me,right?" He paused his movements.

Chres quickly glanced up."No, I mean, it was very..new." He summarized with a slight laugh.

Jacob giggled. "You're so weird."

Chresanto smiled slightly."but I have to say , that was a terrible first impression." Chresanto admitted.

Jacob laughed loudly. "You're right. She probably hates you!" He overdramatized.

Chresanto suddenly felt worried as his brows crinkled. "W-what? Are you serious? Aww man." He sounded panicky, rubbing his forehead with his clean hand.

Jacob noticed and smirked a bit. "Calm down, Chresanto. I'm kidding. I could tell she liked you by the way she looked after she cooled down a bit and stuff,which is weird." He shrugged. "I guess you're just on a while new level of charmer." He gave Chres a smile in which he returned in a 'thanks' form.

"I haven't seen nervous you in a while,though." He laughed thinking back to how shy and nervous Chresanto use to be.

Chresanto smiled. "Yeah, I guess it just kinda happened." He shrugged with a smile, continuing to clean.

Jake looked up and smiled at him, then looked back down cleaning also. "That's good." he said, causing Chresanto's cheeks to slightly blush.

___

The boys were now sitting down on a pallet in Jacob's living room, eating their sandwiches they'd made briefly before the food fight. The room had warm lighting and cozy-looking furniture, emitting comfort. All lights were off but the tall lamp beside the love seat where Ms.Perez sat. Noah and Bella had gone home, and Jacob's mom was watching TV with the two boys after they had their showers to get the food and condiments off;mostly the condiments since they had picked off all the food. Jacob lent Chresanto some outer clothing, which surprisingly fit with a bit of tightness in Chres's chest and ab region (Jacob loved the view) , and they put their same underclothes back on. They'd have to bathe again after they got in the pool anyway.

Ms.Perez made conversation, learning a little more about Chresanto, concluding that he was a very nice,respectable, intelligent, and funny young man. She could tell he was right for Jacob and took note to remember to tell Jake that.

"So then he slapped me again with the tomato, and it basically started after that." Chresanto finished explaining the fight to Ms.Perez as she laughed at the way he explained. He acted out the parts and made it overdramatic.

They giggled at Chresanto and talked some more as they watched TV and finished their sandwiches. Ms.Perez then dismissed herself to the kitchen to clean for the night. It was around 6pm.

"So,what're we doing now?" Jacob scooted closer to Chres on the pallet.

Chresanto shrugged. "I don't know, it's your house. Whatever you want." He laughed.

Jacob nudged him with his knee,leaning back on one hand, then grabbed Chres's hand softly. "We can go to my room." Jacob wriggled his brows like he'd done earlier.

Chresanto thought in a pervert-like way and blushed at the images that came in his head. Jacob giggled. "I'm kidding, just to watch movies or something until the little food and swimming rule thingy is over and then we can go to the pool." He smiled.

"Ohh. Okay." Chres slowly nodded with a small chuckle. They got up, and Jacob led Chres by hand to his room.

Ms.Perez happened to see them passing, "No playing with cojones!" She said like an embarrassing mother would,in her Spanish accent.

Jacob groaned, his cheeks reddening. "Oh my gosh, mom!" He smiled a bit as he glanced at a confused Chresanto.

His mom came into view, looking at them as they stood at the top of the stairs."Oh hush. Chresanto doesn't seem to know what it means anyway." She smirked, walking back to the kitchen.

Jake blushed more fiercely, still holding Chresanto's hand. Chres noticed his pink face and laughed.

"What was she talking about? I don't know Spanish that well." He said as they both settled in Jake's room.

Jake plopped on his bed like he always does, and Chresanto sat in a comfy chair close by,not missing the way Jacob's shape curved along the bed as he laid on his stomach. He bit his lip looking at that same dip in his back he saw back in gym about a week ago,maybe a few days more.

As Jake glanced back at him, he hid his lip bite by placing his hand over his mouth. Jacob furrowed his brows after flicking the telly on.

"Whyyy,are you so far away?" He asked Chresanto, changing the subject. "Now it's just 'youu and I.' " he said , quoting a fragment from a song he was fond of at the moment.

Chresanto chuckled,recognizing the song since his girl cousins played it once, and looked at where he was and then at Jake. He shrugged.

Jake motioned for him to come over and he obeyed with a small smirk. He lay beside Jacob,both of them facing the TV . "Why're you changing the subject?" Chresanto asked.

Jacob looked at him as if to say 'What do you mean?'

"Cojones. What does it mean?" He asked, Jacob instantly blushing while shaking his head,curls bouncing beautifully as he breathed in.

"I'm not telling youu." He said sassily.

"Alright, but I'll just Google it since you won't tell me. You know this, right?" He stated.

Jacob blushed harder. "Uh whatever." He playfully pushed Chres and they both sat there and laughed for a bit,then watched some TV .

__

Y'all know "You and I" by One Direction? ☺

Anybody a fan of them..Larry Stylinson♥..have their new album..DVD..concert tickets for next year's OTRAT?

Have you seen Mocking Jay? Gosh, it's sooooo great!!!!

11+comments,50+votes☺

- peace✌,

Perivermore♥