The Heart Wants What It Wants

Engfa's alarm woke her up the next day, but when she reached her hand to her usual spot to switch her phone off, she realized it was not there. Confused, she opened her eyes and blinked at her surroundings.

“Uhnn…” Engfa heard a sweet whining from behind her and arms tightening around her waist. She looked down and smiled bashfully, she was the small spoon! Charlotte was cuddling her from behind, her back was tucked snuggly to the brunette's soft chest. Quickly she located her phone at her bedside table and switched off the alarm before it woke her love up.

When the room fell back into silence again, Engfa relaxed back into Charlotte's embrace. She closed her eyes to fully enjoy every sensation she was experiencing. Charlotte's soft snoring, her scent surrounding her, her chest pressing into her back, in which Engfa was now aware the woman was not wearing any bra, her arms placed on her stomach protectively, and last but not least, their legs entangled together. Engfa smiled and felt happiness spread through her entire body, she played idly with the hand on her stomach and raised it to her lips to kiss it.

Slowly, she turned around to face the other woman. Charlotte was sleeping peacefully, a pout forming on her face as she was sleeping side view. Engfa could not resist and kissed her cheeks, she felt extremely in love at the moment.

Suddenly she heard the sound of tip taps and a soft whimper similar to her own beloved dog, Gyo. She looked over her bed and sure enough, Tofu had realized she was awake and wanted some attention. The cute little dog was so sleepy last night she didn't realize her mom had another human over.

“Good morning, Tofu. Do you remember me?” Engfa said softly as she picked the dog onto the bed, she glanced at Phalo who was chilling at the bed to make sure she was fine alone. Tofu immediately wagged her tail and tried to kiss her face, Engfa laughed and tried to contain the energetic dog in her hands.

“No kissing my baby!” Next to her, a sulky voice grumbled and Engfa turned to see Charlotte's pouty face looking at them.

“You're awake! Good morning, nuu!” Engfa exclaimed happily and leaned over. Not to be out-shined, Tofu also jumped over to Charlotte's face and tried to lick her face, the woman now had two excited puppies fighting for her attention.

“Oouii!” Charlotte laughed and lifted Tofu in her arms away from her face. Meanwhile, Engfa was still leaning over her, one hand supporting herself and another petting Tofu. Charlotte took Tofu in her arms and gently placed her down the bed, before lying back down.

“Who's your baby? Hmm?” Engfa teased, a mischievous smile on her face, how she longed to just bend down and capture the other woman's lips.

“Tofu, of course!” Charlotte grinned as she touched Engfa's hair, she held them in her hands behind Engfa so her hair wouldn't cover her face.

“I can't kiss Tofu?” Engfa teased again, now two hands on each side of Charlotte's head.

“No, you can't.” Charlotte bit her lips.

“Then who can I kiss?” Engfa looked at Charlotte's eyes before her eyes dipped down to her lips. Charlotte swallowed her saliva as she saw the desire in the other woman's eyes. Still, she must stay strong. She told herself, not yet.

“Fa can kiss Phalo, I'll allow it one time.” Charlotte said, her voice still hoarse from sleep, it only further intensity Engfa's desire. However, she knew she did not have the permission to kiss her yet so she only dipped her head to avoid looking at Char's face. She laid back down next to Charlotte again as her previous position was a little suggestive.

“Tell Phalo I'd rather kiss her beautiful mae.” Engfa winked and laughed when Charlotte slapped her playfully. “Good morning, nuu.”

“Good morning, Fa.” Charlotte smiled happily, “I can't believe you're here, best decision ever.”