Of Fun Fairs and Cotton Candy

Charlotte was having a very good dream, letting out little moans as she gripped the sheets in her hands. In the dream, her girlfriend's fingers were inside her while whispering dirty words in her ears, she moaned out her girlfriend's name while her hips grinded.

Slowly, she felt her lover's hip grinding against her from behind, their asses rubbing each other sensually. She let out another moan and pushed back harder, the spot between her legs felt wet but strangely hollow. She opened her eyes and realized it was a dream.

Was it?

“Baby…” Char heard Engfa's husky voice in her ear while her hand was squeezing her ass from behind.

“Huh?” Charlotte blinked, still a little dazed. She wanted to turn around but her girlfriend's hand on her butt squeezed again to stop her.

“You sound like you're having a good dream.” Engfa licked her ear while her hand on her ass traveled lover. Feeling the wetness on her folds, Engfa chuckled lowly. “Oh, you definitely had a good dream.”

Charlotte turned her head and Engfa leaned forward to kiss her, their tongues naturally intertwining.

“Fa, nnnghh….”

“What did you dream about, baby?” Engfa asked as her fingers teased the wetness between her legs, Charlotte spread her legs and heard her girlfriend chuckling again.

“You…” Charlotte turned on her back this time, her legs fell apart wider and lifted her hips for more contact.

“Me? What was I doing?” Engfa teased her clit very lightly, just a tiny touch but still managed to make the sensitive woman moan.

“You were touching me,” Charlotte gasped and lifted her hips more, a silent demand for more. Engfa grinned and was in a very good mood, teasing mood to be precise.

“Like this?” Engfa continued to use very light touches, she wanted to explore more and see how her shy yet feisty girl would react. Would she beg? God, she wants to make her beg.

“No…harder, Fa….” Charlotte put out her puppy eyes, she was already so turned on and desperate from her dream. Engfa bit her lips, kissed her gently and applied a little more pressure on her clit.

“Inside…” Char whimpered again, she wrapped her hand around Engfa's wrists and tried to guide her downwards, but her girlfriend's fingers only rubbed circles on her weeping entrance.

“Was I fucking your pussy in your dreams?” Engfa husked out as she looked into Charlotte's desperate eyes. Charlotte nodded, a blush appearing on her cheeks at those blunt words.

“Use your words, babygirl. Do you want daddy to fuck you?” Engfa put her face closer to her submissive bunny, Char whimpered at those words, her entire body was tingling.

“Fa fa, don't be like this…” Char blushed really hard, but she actually really enjoyed how dominant Engfa was in bed, she just didn't know how to react to it. Yet.

Engfa dipped her a knuckle of her forefinger before pulling out, Char jerked and whimpered again.

Damn, her girlfriend is so cute. Engfa thought, which made her want to tease her some more.

“Who's Fa fa? Hmm?” Engfa dipped again before pulling out to scratch on her inner thighs, her eyes scanning her girlfriend's face for any direct discomfort that this was too much. However, Charlotte never once moved away, her eyes seemed to beg for more even though her voice betrayed her. She knew Char liked this as much as she does, she just needed to coax that little persona out.

“Daddy, don't tease…” Char finally said very softly, “please…”

Engfa took a deep breath, this was turning her on so much but she wanted to keep this longer.