Official Press Conference

“Home sweet home.” Engfa sighed as the both of them arrived at Bangkok's airport. The both of them were wearing full disguise with caps and sunglasses as they walked out, hopefully they would be able to get to P'Sun’s car without trouble.

Or not.

The moment they stepped out of the terminal, an army of fans awaited them at the gate. Startled, they looked at each other.

“How do they know we'll be at the airport?” Char asked as she paused.

Engfa clapped her forehead, “Boss told we'll be back on Monday at the press meeting!”

“Ahh Boss!” Char grimaced. Anyhow, they're already here and there was no way of escaping the hoard. She checked out her girlfriend's appearance, lovingly brushing stray hairs away and making sure all their hickies were completely covered with foundation.

“Ready?” Engfa did the same for her and smiled.

“Hold my hand?” Char took a deep breath and asked tentatively. Engfa smiled and immediately held her hand.

“Always.”

They walked hand in hand out the gate and were bombarded with thunderous screams and cheers. There were reporters and fans everywhere, cameras flashed over their faces. Thank goodness, there was also a lot of security and a barricade between them.

They waved hello and greeted them with one hand, another still holding tight to each other. The noise was so loud they couldn't actually hear what they were saying, Engfa signaled them to quiet down with a large smile.

They found P’Sun and P’Mee waiting for them at the end of the terminal and walked towards them.

“Wow, I didn't expect such a large crowd!” Charlotte said as they helped to take their luggage.

“Trust me when I say they've been waiting here since 6am.” P’Mee said.

“Who leaked them on our flight arrival?” Engfa asked with a slight frown, she knew her girlfriend was not comfortable with the large crowd if they got too close to her.

“Nobody knew, they just took the chance and waited for hours.” P’Sun shrugged.

“That's…interesting.” Char swallowed. Engfa stroked her back in comfort.

“A little extreme, maybe, but we've seen worse baby. Don't worry, they mean well.” Engfa glanced back and waved at the crowd who went crazy.

“We're taking you straight to see boss first, please don't interact with the fans too closely before that.” P’Sun said seriously. The girls nodded, they turned around to face their fans.

“We're going back to rest first, everyone. We'll talk to you all soon na.” Engfa said, she was answered back by all kinds of responses from the fans. Charlotte went forward to receive their gifts but it was too much to take.

“Thank you for coming to see us, you all must be tired waiting. Please rest and take care of yourself, everyone.” Charlotte smiled gratefully regardless as she received the gifts.

With both of their arms full of gifts, they waved their goodbyes and left in the Grand car waiting outside.

“Phew, why did I think we could go straight home for a nap?” Charlotte joked as she opened a water bottle for Engfa.

“Impossible, we dropped a bomb and disappeared to Phuket, there was no way they would let us go.” Engfa laughed.

“No regrets, though.” Charlotte's eyes glinted with a happy glow as they exchanged secretive glances, content smiles on their lips.