Surrender

Alright, Engfa admitted to herself, her girlfriend knew exactly what she needed.

“Mm..” She bit her lips as a feminine woman's hand pressed on her shoulder blade in the perfect spot.

They were laid down next to each other but with a curtain between them. The fact her lover was naked behind the curtain, but she could not see or touch her only heightened all of Engfa's senses. 

“You're very tense on your shoulders, have you been very busy at work?” The masseuse asked softly, she was very soft spoken and complimented the soothing spa music in the background.

“Yes, I work until midnight everyday.” Engfa sighed as the professional released another knot on her neck.

“What do you do?” The masseuse asked politely. Engfa paused, it had been many years since someone had asked her this. With how famous she was in Thailand, everyone from old to young knew of her.

Her incredible girlfriend had booked a spa and a 2 hour massage from a blind massage service, meaning all the masseuses are blind but very heightened in other senses. They were also very attuned to touch which made them very good at what they do. Moreover, they do not actually require to know the clients names, only information regarding age, health allergies and gender.

Engfa was happy when Charlotte led her to a spa treatment shop walking distance from their hotel, but she was very surprised when she learnt about the fact that all the service workers are blind. This was her first time experiencing such a massage. Though deep down, she had an inkling as to why her very possessive girlfriend chose this service.

“I'm a manager,” was all Engfa said, the anonymity was very welcomed. She relaxed even more into the cushion. Frankly, she had not expected another woman other her girlfriend to be touching her body on this trip, but Char seemed to have known her body needed this recuperation. She had been working to her bones for months on end, singing, dancing, acting, managing...

All of her job scopes required her to be on her feet and constantly moving. Her muscles were tense and sore, which each expert pressure exerted onto her body, she felt so relaxed and her body recharging.

She was going to properly thank her girlfriend tonight, at the thought of that, she unconsciously squeezed her thighs and tensed.

“Relax…Breathe in and out.” The masseuse coaxed softly, Engfa blushed and chased all the dirty thoughts away. She had zero intentions of feeling horny in front of another woman, even if she was a professional masseuse. Breathing deeply and focusing on the soft music, Engfa dozed off in complete relaxation.

Engfa woke up from the masseuse softly calling to inform the massage was over. She thanked the masseuse and got dressed quickly. Stretching and yawning, Engfa was pleased to find all her muscles feeling regenerated and strong. She heard Charlotte's soft thanks from behind the curtain and waited respectfully while her girlfriend got dressed.

“Fa, are you dressed?” Charlotte's sweet voice called.

Engfa smiled and teased, “Why don't you check it yourself?”

Charlotte paused and bit her lips, bravely she opened the curtains and saw the handsome woman leaning back on her hands, two legs spread apart on the floor casually. Charlotte was equally relieved and disappointed at the same time at the fact she was completely clothed.

“Disappointed?” Engfa raised an eyebrow and watched her lovely girlfriend blush.

“No, yes, whatever,” Char huffed and walked closer to between her legs. Engfa sat up straight and wrapped her arms around the petite woman.