MGI Dinner

Engfa was in the dressing room, her make-up artist and stylist bustling around her while her little dumpling, Gyo, was chilling in the chair next to her. She had her phone in her hands pointing at herself.

"Hi everyone, how is everyone doing tonight?" Engfa smiled at her phone, her live view had shot up to 30k in short span of 2 minutes, the comments were busy with emoji spams and hearty words from her fans.

"Tonight is my 4th year as MGI manager, I'll be attending the dinner tonight of course. Boss Nawat is already at the front with the reporters." Engfa conversed with her fans and talked to them happily. She told them what was to be expected tonight and showed them Gyo.

Suddenly, her eyes lit up at the familiar user name in the comments section who commented a bunny emoji. However, it quickly disappeared because the comments were coming in too fast. She wasn't sure if it was Char's official account or one of her spam, but her heart warmed any way at the thought of Char being in her life. Her smile deepened with her dimples as she continued to talk.

"Will Englot moment happen tonight?" Engfa read aloud and smiled mischievously, "You know how it goes, guys. You know Charlotte and I don't do fan service, just let things happen naturally."

After a few more minutes, she was ready to head out and ended her live, promising to talk to her fans after the dinner.

The moment she entered the hotel lobby, cameras clicked upon as her fans screamed. Tonight, she was wearing a dazzling low cut maxi dress with slits on both sides of her thighs. It was classic black and embellished with luxurious diamonds, she paired it with her signature 6 inch heels and gloves that ran from the middle of her forearms to her fingertips. Her hair was extended to the middle of her back and styled beautiful.

She greeted everyone and entered the hall when her name was announced. This year, the MGI did it MET Gala style and included a red carpet and photo area. The space was filled with key figures, beauty queens and reporters alike. She smiled professionally as her eyes swept the area, a glance of disappointment flashed across her eyes when she couldn't find the person she was looking for.

Nonetheless, she performed her duties as the MGI managers and socialized around. Boss Nawat appeared and guided her for rounds of photos. Suddenly screams of envy could be heard from fans when a beautiful figure appeared at the red carpet. Engfa's smile widened as she gasped inside her heart.

Charlotte Austin was a wonderful sight to behold. Dressed in a floor length silver gown held up by elegant strings, her long and smooth leg was elegantly exposed as the slit right up her left thigh. Adorned on her face was Engfa's favorite version of her makeup- natural look and glassy skin paired with the perfect shade of lipstick on her beautiful smile.

Their eyes met and Engfa's heart skipped a beat though she masked her face well. Boss Nawat immediately invited Charlotte to join in their pictures and the crowd went wild.

Charlotte walked to Boss Nawat's other side and took a few pictures before Boss cleverly left them to take some together. However, this time around there was no forced awkwardness when they closed the gap. They shared a thoughtful glance as they naturally put their arms around each other's hips. Engfa subtly squeezed her hip for a quick second and smiled when it was reciprocated a second later, a quiet sign of togetherness.

When they're done with the pictures, they turned to walk to their tables. Engfa's hand lingered on the back of Charlotte for a few seconds as they left the photo area. This was all captured by professional photographers and fans around, but they did not care. Online, fans were already speculating at the speed of light. They had noticed Englot's dynamic has softened and seemed more natural tonight, unlike the distant and forced awkwardness for the past years. Some were hopeful, some were merely used to the roller coaster ride.