Can You Feel The Love Tonight

Char smiled to her fans who were waiting outside the studio, talking to them lightly and receiving their gifts with a happy smile. Today, Boss had scheduled a photoshoot for them for some fancy magazine and it was supposed to have a few different locations. She was looking forward to spending her day with her girlfriend in a work setting again.

Engfa would be coming from her own work as they had different work in the morning, it was now a little after midday when she arrived.

“Is Engfa here yet?” She asked the fans, they shook their heads and said no when the Miss Grand Alphard pulled up behind her.

Charlotte grinned and turned to the stopped car, graciously opening the door for her girlfriend. Ignoring all the screams behind her, Charlotte smiled at Engfa's surprised face.

“Hi, teerak.” Charlotte greeted and extended a hand to Engfa to step out of the car. Blushing at the public display, Engfa chuckled shyly but put her hands in her girlfriend’s anyway.

“Have you been waiting for me?” Engfa asked softly with a smile.

Charlotte shook her head, “No, I've just arrived before you did.”

They greeted everyone hand in hand and walked inside the studio where the crew and person in charge were ready. Today, they'll have a few indoor and outdoor photoshoots.

Engfa and Charlotte changed into their first outfit, a classic look of Engfa in a black suit and Charlotte in a sweet white dress, their personal favorite.

“You look handsome.” Charlotte blushed as she brushed Engfa’s hair from her eyes, 5 years later Engfa still gave her butterflies. Even though they were now officially together, she still felt like she was talking to her crush.

Engfa grinned, loving the effects she had on her girlfriend. One of her hands rested on Charlotte’s waist while the other was on her back. Meanwhile, Charlotte had both of her hands on Engfa’s chest, her eyes shone with sweetness and shyness.

“How are you so shy after so many years?” Engfa smiled softly, eyes filled with affection. They were simply behaving naturally with each other, talking softly while the cameras did their work. Once in a while, their stylists would come and adjust some things on them. The director did not even need to tell them what to do, the way they came together was natural and photogenic enough. He did not want to disturb their bubble.

“It’s been a while since we worked together.” Char spoke, “And this is our first photoshoot as a couple.”

“It’s nice though, I missed this.” Engfa replied with a small smile, their hearts beating in sync. Their energy now has been aligned, making them comfortable and peaceful to be together. A lot of times, Engfa realized they could understand each other without words, but through a look or a touch. It was something she had never experienced with anyone in the world.

“P’Lot, could you turn around and let Engfa hug you from behind?” The Director asked after a few shots of them in the position.

They changed position swiftly, Charlotte widening her stance slightly to look shorter while Engfa put her arms around her. The camera took a shot of Engfa gently brushing Charlotte’s hair to one side, leaving a bare shoulder. Unable to resist the glossy skin and the subtle scent of Charlotte’s perfume, Engfa bent down and pressed a soft kiss on her shoulder. Charlotte turned her head back in surprise, her cheeks blushed red.

“Fa!”

“What? That was a good shot, right? P’Dan?” Engfa said mischievously as she asked the director.

“Absolutely perfect. Please continue to do what you both are doing, you two are natural at this.” P’Dan put a thumbs up and praised.

So they took another picture of Engfa kissing her shoulder while Charlotte dipped her head with a beautiful smile. To tease back, Charlotte bravely touched Engfa’s cheek and kissed her cheeks. Engfa smiled happily with half lid eyes and her arms tightened, their bodies pressed against each other.