Equals

After the fun fair, Engfa and Charlotte decided to return to the hotel to rest a while before dinner. Charlotte had already booked a reservation at a seaside restaurant that serves top notch quality seafood ranging from crabs to mussels.

“Fa~” Char started to speak softly to her girlfriend who had just placed her handbag down. Engfa turned around with an eyebrow raised at her sweet tone, what is her girlfriend up to now?

“Hmmm, you sound extra sweet baby. Is there anything you want now?” Engfa said as she crossed her arms, leaning against the door frame. She had a small smile on her lips as she observed her girl.

“I always sound sweet. I don't know what you're talking about.” Charlotte said with a mischievous glint in her eyes. Slowly while maintaining eye contact, she removed her crop top.

Engfa's eyes darkened but didn't move from her spot. Her eyes moved along Charlotte's hands as she unbuttoned her jeans and let it pool at her feet. Her girlfriend is absolutely divine. Her push up bra encircled her cleavage and her matching panties was a sight to behold.

When her eyes moved back to look into dilated hazel eyes, Charlotte removed the straps of her bra one by one, unhooked it and dropped it on the floor, her eyes held a tinge of challenge. She wanted to see how long it would take to break her girlfriend's will.

Slowly, she turned around and repeated what Engfa did the night before. She bent over seductively and shimmied her butt until her tiny panties slid down. She shivered as she felt cold air on her skin, then she walked to the bathroom glass door. Before she entered, she turned her head at the stunned woman who still had her jaw open at her strip tease.

She chuckled and said huskily with a come-hither gesture, “Well, what are you waiting for?”

That seemed to melt the ice that had trapped the Manager's feet. In three confident strides Engfa reached Charlotte and pressed her into the shower room's wall, the younger brunette gasped as her hot skin got in contact with the cold tiles. Her gasp was quickly swallowed by the older woman while two hands squeezed her breasts greedily, she arched her back and welcomed the older woman with the same passion.

Charlotte's long fingers quickly removed Engfa's clothes in a frenzy as their kiss deepened, parting just enough for the top to pass through before tongues fought dominance again. Before long, both women were completely naked and moaned in unison as their bodies pressed into each other.

Blindly, Engfa's hands reached for the tap as her other hand roamed all over Charlotte's body. Gone were the gentle exploration from the night before as their fire continued to burn passionately. With a triumphant voice from Engfa as she located the tap, the shower cascaded over their heads, momentarily cooling them down.

Startled, Char pulled her head back to breathe from the intense kiss. Engfa had no intention of stopping as she pressed kisses down her neck. Their hands were fondling each other's soft breasts as Charlotte filled the space with her appreciative moans.

With a deep breath, Char's eyes glinted with renewed determination as she pulled Engfa into another hard kiss. While the older woman was distracted, Charlotte turned them around until Engfa's back was against one of the floor to ceiling windows, her hand bravely went between the older woman's legs.

Let it be known that Charlotte was someone who is very bold and a very, very fast learner.

“Char?” Engfa moaned at the switch of dominance, her legs spreading wider naturally. Charlotte caressed her folds softly, taking her time to let the water run down each crease as she bent down to wrap her lips around a stiff nipple. “Nuuu!” Engfa moaned louder this time, her hands around Char's wet hair.