Englot Percentage

"What do you mean?" Engfa tried to stay calm, her hand gripped tightly on the spoon.

"Engfa, I don't exactly know what happened but you have been acting a little different since Phuket. At first, I didn't think too much about it, then I started to have some suspicion after MGI dinner."

"P'Sun, I..." Engfa stuttered, her heart beating super fast.

"I understand you're not ready to tell me, it's okay. I just want to tell you I support you in anything you do." P'Sun said kindly and at that, a tear unconsciously fell down from the corner of Engfa's eyes. She let out a shaky breath, she did not realize how much she needed that unrelenting support from him. P'Sun had been the one by her side through thick or thin for years, he had seen her at her best and her worse. She held him in high regard in her life, his words felt like a healing balm, strengthening her soul.

"P'Sun, thank you." Engfa whispered and wiped away her tears. Everyone in the world thought she was the strong and powerful girl boss, but the truth was she was just as vulnerable as any woman.

P'Sun sighed on the other side, he had witnessed the birth of Englot and all of its glory and tragedy first hand. He saw Charlotte as a little sister as well, of course he cared for both of their wellbeing and happiness.

"I don't mean to burst your bubble with Charlotte, but for you to want to clear your schedule so suddenly... you might have to talk to Boss Nawat sooner or later."

"I know, I'm just not ready. We're not ready." Engfa ran a hand through her hair and sighed tiredly. "And I'm not lying, I am tired, P'Sun."

"I see you. A rest day may be overdue. Should I just tell them you're sick?"

Engfa nodded, "Tell them I have a fever, I don't want to care anymore. At least, just for one day, please allow me to be reckless."

P'Sun felt a surge of sympathy and nodded, "Okay, I'll handle it. Take care of yourself, call me if you need anything."

"Thank you so much, P'Sun." Engfa smiled, feeling extremely grateful for her brother.

"Wait! Before I hang up, just tell me one thing."

"What?"

"Did Charlotte sleep over last night?"

Engfa's jaw dropped, entirely surprised. "What? How do you know?"

P'Sun grinned and proudly explained, "For one, your grumpy mood completely changed after you saw her yesterday. Secondly, that was just an extreme guess but you just confirmed it! Okay, bye!"

Engfa stared at her phone with her mouth agape, he had just hung up on her! She sighed and cleaned up the kitchen to clear her mind. Not 20 minutes later, her phone rang again and her heart jumped at the contact screen:

Boss

She swallowed her anxiety and picked up her phone.

"Sawadeeka, boss." Engfa said with a sniff.

"Good morning, Engfa. I heard you're sick? Is it very serious?"

Engfa felt a tick of irritation at his implication, meaning if it weren't too serious she should come to work regardless like before.

"I have a high fever and I feel really light headed, I think it's best I rest in bed today, boss."

"I see, do you need me to send you a doctor?" Boss asked worriedly.

"Mai, it's okay. I don't need a doctor, I have medicine at home, I think the fever will break naturally. I'm sorry for the inconvenience."

"If you say so, I trust you. P'Sun has already pushed back your photoshoot and is looking for replacement for the programs later. If you feel better, maybe you can show up for the night event."