Jonny

Engfa stared into space as she absentmindedly touched her lips, she could still remember the sweet taste of Char’s lips on hers. A gentle and loving kiss that only lasted a few seconds, yet it had already ingrained its memory onto her heart. After their kiss that night, they stayed cuddling for some time, just enjoying each other’s company. Once in a while, Charlotte would look up and find Engfa looking at her in a tender and wonder gaze, as if she too, could not believe they had made it to this point.

Engfa had offered her to stay the night, but Charlotte had to regrettably refuse as she did not have prepared enough food for her babies overnight, and she had an early day tomorrow. They shared a long hug before Engfa drove them home safely.

Two weeks later, Charlotte called Engfa and told her she would have to travel to another province for filming. The night before Char left they had dinner together at her home. Engfa had cooked for her as she was worried the younger woman would not eat well when she was outstation. It was a wonderful repeat of their first date minus the emotional part towards the end, they shared another sweet innocent kiss and cuddled while they watched a movie.

Charlotte did not spend the night and left Bangkok early in the morning after putting her pets in daycare.

“I've just reached Ko Samet Fa” Charlotte texted when she and the crew arrived to have lunch.

Half an hour later, Engfa replied, “Okay nuu, take care of yourself. Make sure to drink lots of water and put on your sunscreen.”

Charlotte smiled to herself, replying with quick fingers.

“P’Char, what got you smiling so sweetly?” A junior sister, one of the main cast members, asked genuinely as they were eating around a table.

“Oh, I was talking with my father.” Charlotte quickly switched off her phone and replied smoothly, she continued to have small talks with people around. They have arrived at Ko Samet to film a few episodes of her unreleased series. It was about a documentary photographer who came to the National Park and fell in love with a handsome local guide.

Charlotte had read the script and was very satisfied with the story, she also felt that filming in nature is a good experience. The story started to be very wholesome but would encounter very challenging conflicts that tugged on the audience's heart.

Her new Co-star was a mid-thirties man named Thanong Athhupol, he was already a famous actor in the industry with 2 award winning series and recently won Most Talented Actor Award last year. Charlotte had of course heard of him and was very honored to be casted as the main actress with him. She knew she would gain a lot of knowledge working with someone so established in his field.

Khun Than was extremely handsome in a natural masculine way, he only had plastic surgery on his nose to accentuate his handsome face, everything else was natural. This was one of the reasons he was famous, people supported him because he felt more ‘authentic’, not that there was anything wrong with pursuing surgery, however Khun Than simply gave a masculine and charming vibe with his natural physical appearance. At 182cm, he was taller than Charlotte and had a very admirable build, women and men alike swoon at a man like him.

They had studio sessions before to get more acquainted with each other and are now going to officially start their production. So far, Charlotte felt nothing but admiration and respect for the man, as he was very gentle and knowledgeable. He was also humble and respectful towards everyone.

“Nong Char, here is some lemon tea. It's very hot today so take care of yourself.” P’Than passed Charlotte the drink which she thanked gratefully, then he sat next to her. “Have you been here before?”