My Girlfriend Charlotte Austin

The moment the clock struck 12 am, Engfa received a multitude of birthday wishes from her friends, families, fans and most importantly, her lover.

“Happy Birthday Fa, this will be our first time celebrating your birthday after a very long time. Thank you for fighting for us and choosing me every single day, I wish you health and happiness for the rest of our lives. Whether you are at the peak of the mountain or at the lowest point of an abyss, I promise to be by your side, It will always be us against the world.

I love you then, I love you now, and I’ll love you after.

Happy Birthday My love, have the best day today.”

Engfa smiled in her bed as she read the message, this year was indeed the first time she would celebrate it with Charlotte in private. She wished Charlotte could have spent the night today and given her a birthday kiss when the date changed to 15th of February, but unfortunately the younger woman was still very busy at her other job.

Last year, Charlotte had started her own line of cosmetic business. While she did not have to actively be involved in the business, she still had to attend late night meetings and other important things like decision making and problem solving. Charlotte was very sorry about it but promised to make it up to her.

She wondered what would Charlotte's present be, not that she expected anything expensive. But knowing how sentimental her girlfriend was, she was looking forward to her gifts the most. She had a feeling she would love it very much no matter what. With that in mind, Engfa fell asleep with a smile, looking forward for the next day.

The next day, Engfa had a live in the morning thanking everyone for their well wishes. Both of them have their own schedule until the afternoon, where Charlotte said she would meet up at her house and they would leave for the restaurant together.

It was late afternoon when she reached home, she wrapped a robe around herself as she stepped out of her shower. This moment, her doorbell rang and she smiled expecting her girlfriend’s arrival. With a cheeky smile, she opened the door in her attire.

“Happy-”  Charlotte said happily as the door was opened, she was holding a large bouquet of 50 white roses in her hands. However, the words were caught in her throat as she saw the stunning woman in front of her. Engfa’s hair was still wet, dripping seductively down her neck into the V-neck of the bathrobe, her cleavage visible. The older woman had a smirk on her face and an eyebrow raised.

Charlotte pushed her way in, eager to close the door lest anyone saw her girlfriend in such a delicious state. She dropped the flowers carelessly on the shoe rack and pushed Engfa against the door. Her taller height allowed her to tower over the manager whose back was against the door, Engfa gasped as her back hit the door. She was not expecting the younger woman to have such a reaction but she was certainly not complaining.

“What are you wearing?” Charlotte asked, one hand on Engfa’s waist, another hand next to the manager’s head on the door. The pose was dominant, but she could not control the surge of possession rising in her. “What if someone sees you like this?” Charlotte asked with a frown.

Engfa bit her lips, she was usually the top in the relationship so why was this action from Charlotte lighting a fire in her? God damn it, she was so attracted to this side of her girlfriend.

“I, uh.” Engfa’s mind was suddenly blank, Char’s firm reprimand was causing a ruckus in her brain.

“Are you wearing anything under this?” Char asked sternly as her eyes wandered from the top to the tip of her toes, Engfa swallowed at the intensity of her stare.

“No...I wanted to surprise you.” Engfa said slowly.

Char’s stare traveled back to her eyes, while maintaining eye contact, her hand at the waist stroked its way upwards. It brushed against the side of Engfa’s heaving chest, touched the bare skin on her neck until it paused at her ear, forming a V. Then, Char pulled the shorter woman into a possessive kiss, her tongue quickly snaking into the other’s woman, consuming her with greed.