If The World Has No GPS

"Good morning Thailand, today I'm with two very special guests that have taken over the whole media with their latest announcement." A man said to the camera, "And I'm feeling incredibly honored to be bringing back this series just for them and them only, please welcome....

Engfa and Charlotte, also well known as ENGLOT!" The camera panned to the front where two women sat in the car, one behind wheels and one on the passenger seat. They waved hello and greeted the camera with happy smiles on their faces.

P'Pong moved their head between them and continued to speak to the camera, "This familiar setting must have reminded you of 5 years ago. That's right, today is the special episode of 'If the World Does Not Have GPS'!! Except this time, 5 years later we have a little switch, Engfa is the one driving and Charlotte is the passenger princess! Hi girls, welcome back!"

"Sawadeeka, everyone! I'm Engfa Waraha!" Engfa waved again, today she was dressed a bit more casual, a sports bra with a leather jacket and black oversized jeans, looking handsome as usual.

"Sawadeeka, I'm Charlotte Austin. Thank you for having us back, P'Pong and If the World Does Not Have GPS. We're happy to be here na ka." Charlotte waved, she was in a crop top and a pair of cargo pants.

"This is so interesting to see Engfa driving, not many people have seen her behind the wheels. How long have you been driving, Engfa?"

"Just a little over 2 years, but I don't drive out much." Engfa answered.

"So far, any car accidents?" P'Pong asked again.

Engfa chuckled in embarrassment, "just a few, but it's not major!"

"Auh, I should have gone to the temple first before I got in the car." P'Pong teased and they all laughed.

"How long have you sat in Engfa's car, Charlotte?"

"I think around half a year?" Charlotte smiled.

"So you can vouch for her driving skills?"

"Engfa drives okay, but her navigation skills..." Charlotte trailed while Engfa laughed bashfully again.

"Still as bad as five years ago?" P'Pong teased some more.

"Hey! I drove you to places, Char!"

"I'm the one who drove us more, bee." Char chuckled as she put her hand on Engfa's lap to comfort her.

P'Pong's eyes glint with mischief, "Oh, so Charlotte is the one who drives you to dates?"

"We take turns so there's no fixed role or anything. Charlotte tends to drive herself to work often so it's more convenient for her to pick me up and such." Engfa admitted with a slight blush. Charlotte looked at her affectionately and reached for her hand to hold.

"I will drive you anywhere, anytime." Charlotte flirted confidently with a wink which made Engfa blushed more and reached over to pinch her cheeks.

"Alright, there you have it guys." P'Pong said to the camera before he continued, "Girls, today your mission is to go three places like before. But, we chose locations which were less well known to add to the challenge. First, I've heard Charlotte is afraid of monkeys right?"

"Oooh that sounds scary already." Charlotte grimaced.

"Yes, so the first place is for you to overcome your fear! We're visiting a monkey cafe in Si Ayutthaya. Don't worry, Charlotte. We have asked the staff and they said all the monkeys are very well behaved, just think of them as rabbits."

"Ooh, monkeys as rabbits because they also jumped around?" Engfa laughed at his words.

"P'Pong, rabbits only hop around your feet!" Charlotte pouted.