Character Introduction

Name: Carter Blue

Age: 15

Relatives:
Alice Blue(Mother)
Carlos Blue(Father)

Appearance:
Carter has blue hair from his mother, and black hair from his father.
He likes to wear his facemask to hide his face due to him being "more like himself" with it.
He usually wears his white t-shirt with a strange yet cool symbol, blue jacket, black pants, and black shoes.
Once asked why he mostly wears this, he will answer "Cuz why not? It looks cool! Well, for me at least."

Character Portrait:

ClothingHuman Dimension: Blue JacketWhite T-shirt(Black, cyan, & grey symbol on chest area)Black PantsBlack SocksBlack ShoesBlack & Blue Facemask

Clothing
Human Dimension:
Blue Jacket
White T-shirt(Black, cyan, & grey symbol on chest area)
Black Pants
Black Socks
Black Shoes
Black & Blue Facemask

Phantom Dimension(Starting Chapter 30):
Black Outerwear
Black Shirt
Black Pants
Black Socks
Black Shoes
Black Facemask
(In short, all black)

Weapons:
Hidden Blade(Yes, from Assassin's Creed)
Katana

Personality:
Carter Blue was always the playful type.
Similar to Aiden, he also makes jokes on serious situations to lighten up the mood.
But he can turn quite serious once something makes him snap.
He is very protective to his friends, as he puts them first then himself, and doesn't care about what happens to him as long as they're safe.
He likes to play soccer, which is why he joined a soccer club.
He also likes to stay up late, and sleep at the morning, meaning he has a bad sleeping habit, but somehow made it work, which is pretty useful on certain events.
He also likes to run fast, meaning he is the fastest amongst the gang.
He masks his loneliness with his playful attitude, and literally covers his face with his mask.
He also has moodswings, which confuses himself even.
He has a stiff body, meaning he can barely relax himself, so Ashlyn helps him with some stretching.
And to top it of, he can be pretty forgetful.

Background:
Carter Blue was just your average teenage boy.
That was until his family left him home alone for a business trip for who knows how long, which was kinda understandable due to its very high pay.
They dont love him, but they also dont hate him, so their relationship is complicated.
Of course, they give Carter about 250$ or so every week, since he is still their child, but it doesnt help with his loneliness.
But that was until he met Ashlyn Banner.
Of course, they are both socially inept, so they made a mental bond(somehow).
After a few weeks, they started to talk ro eachother more comfortably.
One time, Carter even protected Ashlyn with some bullies, gaining some bruises on the process.
Ashlyn was worried, but Carter brushed it off.
Carter even suggested that he should hang out at Ashlyn's place, which was unexpected, but nonetheless, accepted.
Ashlyn's Parents, Mike & Emma Banner, were, of course, shocked, and overdramatic about Ashlyn having a new friend.
As time goes by, it became a regular that Carter visits Ashlyn everytime they finish school, which was either for fun, or for school work.
Mike & Emma even considered Carter their child once they found out about Carter's current situation.
Carter also gave Ashlyn a silly nickname- Ashy, which was at first pretty weird, but quickly started to be normal for them. 

MORE WILL BE REVEALED SOON