Chapter 13

Text guide:
Narration
Thoughts
"Talking"
Action

====================================

LOCATION:
???
[Motel Halls]

TIME:
[2 WEEKS BEFORE CURRENT TIME]

POV: CARTER

As we run towards the girls' room, we see Ashlyn and Taylor run towards us. It seems like they are escaping, but from what?

Carter & Tyler: "Ashlyn!/Taylor!"

Ashlyn & Taylor: "Carter!/Ty?!"

The twins hugged eachother, thankful that both of them are safe.

Aiden: "Oh so it was them. Why are they running?"

Tyler: "What's going on?!"

Carter: "Are you guys okay?!"

Ashlyn: "Yes, we're safe for now. But something's in the-"

Before she can continue, we look to the halls behind the girls, and spot a humanoid, pure black figure with pure white eyes and a giant smile- Hold on, isnt that what we all saw back at the Sorrel Weed House? Anyways, for some reason, Aiden is smiling at this.

Ashlyn: "...Go-"

The creature then starts to quickly lunge at us.

Ashlyn: "-GO GO GO!"

Carter: "CRAP! RUN!"

All of us run towards the door, and just in time, me, Aiden, and Ben slam the door shut before it can enter. It starts scratch the door, but to no avail, it couldnt enter.

Logan was the first to speak up, and in a scared tone. He is shivering quite alot too.

Logan: "W-What is this thing?"

Aiden: "According to Tyler, that would be the "prank" from earlier today."

Tyler was obviously annoyed by what he said. He also said it with a smile, which makes me confused.

Carter: "Why are you still smiling?!"

Aiden: "Why not?"

I just sigh at his words.

Taylor: "Ah! Sarah and Emma are still there!"

Looks like they were paired with someone with the same name as Ashlyns mom and someone else. No disrespect though.

Ashlyn: "I dont think they're in there. They would've come out of their room or at least yelled."

Carter: "Now that you mention it, isnt it weird that no one else showed up?"

Aiden: "Yeah. Especially after all that screaming and banging too."

Both me and Ben notice the door being opened, so we quickly slammed the door shut, and used our bodies as barricades.

Carter: "Phew... That was close."

Aiden: "That could've been bad. Haha, lol."

Tyler then snaps.

Tyler: "COULD'VE?! STOP TAKING THIS AS A JOKE! IT'S BEEN BAD! THE SKY IS RED FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!"

Now that we realize it, why IS the sky red? Its already upleasant with these monsters, now the environment too?

Aiden: "Well whinning about it isnt gonna do anything."

Tyler: "AND LAUGHING ABOUT IT IS?!"

Taylor suddenly speaks in an even mire afraid tone.

Taylor: "Guys... look down..."

We look down from the halls, only to see MORE OF THOSE MONSTERS ON THE STREETS?! ONE IS ALREADY HARD TO DEAL WITH, NOW MORE?!

They start to charge towards us. Not good!

Ashlyn: "How far away is your room?"

Carter: "About 5 or 6 rooms far."

I can tell that Ashlyn is trying to come up with a plan. She notices something, and starts to talk. She starts to remove the strings from her shorts.

Ashlyn: "Aiden, give me the strings from your shorts."

Aiden, confused by her request, but does so anyway.

Aiden: "Kay? Why?"

Ashlyn: "I have an idea."

Whatever you're planning Ashlyn, I trust you! I hope it works!