Chapter 1

Text Guide:
Narration
Thoughts
"Talking"
Action

====================================

LOCATION:
PHANTOM DIMENSION
[OUTSIDE SCHOOL BUS GRAVEYARD]

POV: 3RD PERSON

The Phantom Realm and its red sky...
Ashlyn, Carter and the gang were running as fast as they can. Carter, not really, but he's slowing himself down just in case someone trips or falls. Everyone is carrying their respective weapons, aside from Ashlyn as she has none, in her hand, that is.

Ashlyn shouts, running forwards while looking back at Logan.

Ashlyn: "TIME?!"

In which to Logan responds, while following suit, as well as the rest.

Logan: "8 MINUTES!"

Ashlyn: JUST A BIT LONGER-

Her thoughts were cut short, as she hears the phantom run closer with each step, making her sweat.

Ashlyn: ITS CLOSE!

Carter: "JUST RUN!"

Looking infront of her, she spots the School Bus Graveyard. As the name suggests, its a yard filled with abandoned school buses, hence, 'School Bus Graveyard'.

Ashlyn: "THE GRAVEYARD!"

All of them run as fast as they can to reach the gate in time, but the phantom is running a little faster than them, slowly catching up.

Ashlyn reaches there first as she stoos herself infront of the gate button, waiting for everyone to enter.

Carter and Tyler enters last.

Tyler: "CLOSE THE GATE! CLOSE THE GATE!"

Carter: "SHUT THE GATE! HURRY!"

Ashlyn slams the gate button, and just in time, the gate closes just infront of the phantom. It starts banging the gate, as everyone else sighs in relief.

Ashlyn: "Alright, lets head to the bus."

Carter: "Definitely, we all need a rest..."

Carter groans, and everyone agrees, as everyone follows Ashlyn as they all head to the main bus.

Tyler: "Ugh..."

Everyone sits down inside the said bus, tired. Banging can still be heard, which we can safely assume that the phantom is trying to get in.

Tyler: "That sucked."

Carter: "You can say that again..."

Ashlyn pants, as she massages her right foot. Thats when the banging stopped.

Ashlyn: "Ah. The banging stopped."

Carter: "...Is it just me, or is it creepily silent...?"

Tyler: "It probably gave out or-"

Tyler then sees a very familiar hand sticking out of the bus' door, and Ashlyn hears this, and everyone gets alert.

Tyler: "-Someth..."

The familiar phantom then reveals itself, along with its giant and wicked smile.

Carter: "...Uh oh..."

Taylor: "How?!"

Carter gets an idea to use weapons to defend, but notices the weapons crate is behind the phantom. It starts to slowly walk towards us, as we all back up towards the bus' back...