Chapter 1

General POV

Gibbs approached the bus wreck with caution, scouting for any signs of danger. Seeing none, he called over Tony, Bishop and McGee. "Remind me again why we are investigating a bus crash boss?" asked Tony yawning.
"Because," Gibbs said, slapping Tony on the back of the head, "A marines kid was on this bus."

Gibbs POV

I stepped onto the bus and turned on my torch, walking slowly as the bus creaked in distress. I heard Duckie come in after, grumbling about having nothing to do.
"Honestly Jethro," he said, "There's absolutely no reason for me to be here! I could be back doing useful things relevant to this investigation..."
"Don't go yet Duck, I found you a body" I said as I shined my torch onto the body of a young girl...

Duckie's POV

I kneeled down next to the girl. It looked as though she couldn't have been more than 11 or 12.
"Oh my dear," I said to her, "Whatever happened to you?"

Sara's POV

I saw darkness, and then, light. And before I knew it, the light was gone, and all that was left was a massive headache, and a voice asking me what had happened. I searched my memory, hoping to find an answer for the kind voice, but I found no answers.
"I...I don't know." I said, surprised to find my voice little more than a hoarse whisper. I opened my eyes to find the face of an elderly man staring up at me in astonishment. As I sat up, I heard a strangled sound, and turned my head to a young man with curly hair and glasses, letting out a sort of choked scream. Two more people, a young man and woman, appeared into my view, holding their guns threateningly. I started panicking, but before I could run they lowered their weapons.
"What's wrong boss? I heard the autopsy gremlin scream" said the young man with the gun.
"Well Tony," said a voice out of my line of vision, "Duckie got the fright of his life when a patient answered his question."

A/N please please please vote and comment if u like it :)