Chapter 14 part 1

A/n this chapter is dedicated to KarlieeMariahh and Nelly_thefangirl for commenting on the chapters cause honestly otherwise I probably wouldn't have updated so thanks guys😊

Zara's POV

I didn't know how long I had been here. At first, I had tried counting but the days turned into nights and nights into days and I didn't even know if it was day or night anymore. I had long ago given up on any chance of escape. The good news was, that the pain had stopped. That man still beat me, but I stopped counting my broken bones and soon I was reliving the past. After what I thought had been a week I was only conscious for minutes at a time, when the man sent a young woman to make me eat and drink. He wanted me alive for something. But that didn't stop him from breaking my bones and cutting my skin. He came in and hit me in the head. I was took weak to even fight back, and I slid back into unconsciousness. Back into the past.

*dream flashback thingy*

It was Christmas Eve. Usually, I like Christmas, but today I stomped into the NCIS building, snow trailing behind me. I walked grumpily from the elevator to the bullpen. Tony looked up as I walked in and saw my grumpy face.
"What's your problem probie?" He asked.
"It's snowing." I said
"So what?" Tony replied.
"On Christmas." He still didn't see what the problem was.
"It's snowing at Christmas!" I said, and still Tony looked confused.
"Americans," I muttered walking over to my desk and sitting down. Ellie and McGee walked over to the bullpen talking and laughing but stopped when they saw my face, and turned to Tony.
"It's snowing on Christmas," he said and they looked confused. "I didn't get it either." He said. And then Gibbs walked in. We had another case.

A/n ok so this obviously is not the end of this part I will be posting the 2nd part either later today or tomorrow so yeah