Chapter 17

Zara's POV

I woke up in a white room. A hospital. Exactly where I didn't want to go. I sat up, groaning slightly in pain, and made to get out of the bed.
"Your not going anywhere." A voice next to me said, and I looked over to see Gibbs reading a newspaper. He folded it and put it down, standing up and walking over to my bed. He smiled.
"How are you feeling?" He asked.
"Fine." I said rubbing my head. "What happened? How long have I been here?"
"Well after we rescued you, we took you straight here. You've been out for 4 days." I nodded, but narrowed my eyes slightly. I knew he was leaving something out, but I didn't know what. But that didn't matter. I settled back into the bed, and decided, just this once, I could sleep and not worry about anything.
🍂
The next time I woke up, I felt much better. I sat up, and stretched my arms, yawning. Something seemed different, but I didn't let that bother me. I got up and walked out of the room, wondering where everyone was. I walked to the next room, and stopped. Standing there in front of me was my dad.
"Dad!" I said running up to give him a hug. He looked just as he had the day before he died. Wait... Died? Was I dead?
"Your not dead sweetie." Another voice says. Mum! I turned to give her a hug too.
"What about me?" Another voice said. I turned to see a girl that looked almost exactly like me, except slightly taller, and with green eyes. She reached out and gave me a hug too, and it took all my willpower not to burst into tears.
"Why are you here?" I asked them.
"We are here to tell you that it's not over yet, but to remind you to be strong." My dad said. He was always very poetic. I blinked back tears, as they stood there in front of me.
"Remember we love you Zara." Mum said.
"And I forgive you." And then they faded.
"No! No! Come back!" I said reaching out to them. And then, for the first time in a year, I burst into tears and cried and cried for everything and I cried for everyone.

A/n sorry this took so long I got writers block anyway who do you think the girl that looks like Zara is? Comment your thoughts below and follow and vote if u liked this chapter and/or u like this story