Chapter 10

4 months later

I sat back in my chair and smiled. Life couldn't be better. We had just finished a case and I had finally become a full-time field agent. Mitch wasn't too happy at first about me being an agent, but it was the only thing I was happy about. After a disastrous first day at school, everyone had decided that I could be 'homeschooled'- at NCIS. I was learning much more than I ever did at school, and I could be a full time agent as well. I shook my head and decided to concentrate on my report. When I had finished I pressed print. It didn't print. I tried it again. It still didn't print.
"McGee!" I yelled, "My computer isn't working!" I whacked it as McGee sighed at walked over to my desk.
"Don't hit it!" He exclaimed, "That doesn't do anything!"
"It makes me feel better," I muttered.
McGee looked at my computer.
"Now all you have to do is restart the program," he said restarting it.
"No wait don't do that I haven't saved it yet!" I yelled. I opened the file as soon as he restarted it and sure enough it was gone. I groaned in frustration and banged my computer. I then proceeded to type it out again but the keys wouldn't work and the computer kept on making bleeping noises.
"That's it!" I said frustrated and grabbed my gun and shot my computer. McGee hung his head in exasperation and Gibbs came in. He turned around and looked at me frowning at my angry face, and then looked to my smoking computer.
"What happened to your computer Zara?" He smirked, and I simply glare at him and get out my pen and paper to finish my report.
"Don't worry about that," he said and took away my paper.
"Go home. I'll see you tomorrow morning." I stood up and got my bag and jacket. Mitch had gone to a training camp and wouldn't be back for 2 more weeks, so I was taking it in turns to stay with different members of the team and today I was staying with Tony. I followed him to the elevator and we all went home.
🍂
Tony's POV
I sat at the table eating breakfast. Zara had gone for a run with Ellie and should be back soon. I smiled. It was nice to have company. I missed Ziva, and Zara reminded me so much of her it almost made up for the fact that I would probably never see her again, because at least I had Zara. I had done something right in my life. The doorbell rang. It was probably Zara coming back from her run. But when I opened the door, I only saw Ellie.
"What's up Ellie?" I said.
"Where's Zara? She was supposed to meet me for a run this morning." A horrible dread settled in my stomach. I ran up the stairs to check Zara's room but she wasn't there.
"Bishop, get Gibbs and McGee. We have a missing agent."
🍂
It had been 15 hours since Zara had gone and Everyone had assembled at the bullpen to find her when my phone rang. It was Zara.

Zara's POV
I woke up in a strange, damp smelling place that was definitely not my bed. I looked around and realised I was in the back of a truck. Oh gods, I was getting kidnapped. I took out the phone I always had hidden under my clothes(I was just a touch paranoid) and called Tony.
"Help..." I said

Tony's POV
"Help..." Zara said on the phone, before I heard a huge clunk.
"Zara? Zara?" I asked panickingly but she didn't answer.
"Guys, I traced the call." McGee said nervously.
"Well?" Gibbs said "Where is she?"
"Israel.." McGee said. Ziva, I thought.

A/n yay Ziva will be in it soon I will update later bye