Chapter 9

I ran back into the room where we found them but no-one was there. I walked to the other side and out of the corner of my eye I saw a door. I opened the door and was about to walk inside when I heard a gunshot, and saw blood in my arm. I shot back, and hit the man in the stomach, knocking him unconscious, but not killing him. And there was Mr Diablo, talking nonsense. Next to him was a half eaten loaf of bread. I groaned internally. It all made sense now. Mr Diablo must have stolen the only food they were given and hidden in here to eat his snack. But the bread was drugged. I picked him up and led him out of the building. As I exited out into the open there was Gibbs and Ellie leading several men including Fred into the truck. They turned when they saw me stagger out with Mr Diablo. I pushed him to the ground and explained the situation to Gibbs.
"Even so," he said. "That was too easy. I don't think this is the end. There's more to come."
🍂
I had forgotten all about my wound until we had returned to NCIS headquarters were Mitch was nervously waiting. As soon as we got to the bullpen Gibbs sent me down to Ducky so he could do something about. But it didn't hurt much, I was so happy that the case was solved, and I helped the team do it.

*1 week later*

I was visiting the team at NCIS. The bullet wound wasn't very big and my arm was mostly healed. I was sitting down talking to Ellie when Gibbs came in.
"Grab your gear," he said and I sighed. That signalled the end of my visit.
"You too, Probie," he said, handing me some paperwork and a gun as I got up to leave. I stared down at it in shock.
"You mean, I can be an agent?" I stammered.
"If you want to be. There's still some things to be sorted out, but your brother approved, and this team could do with a junior agent. I smiled and followed the rest of the team over to the elevator. Life couldn't be better.

A/N Ziva will be coming back soon yay😊(in the story) vote and comment if u like it and want me to write some more