Chapter 29

Zara's POV

I felt my heart beating faster and faster in my chest, and the terror almost overwhelming. I was so scared that they wouldn't believe me, that I was crazy, that what they were seeing wasn't real.

"Well everything about you makes a hell of a lot more sense now." Callen broke the silence, and I almost didn't think I was hearing him correctly.

"You believe me?" I asked tentatively.

"Yeah, I mean, it explains everything about what happened with your brother when we went to the prison and everything." Deeks added.

I was speechless.

"You don't think I'm crazy?" I couldn't help my voice breaking as I spoke, the feelings overwhelming me, and I felt tears spring to my eyes.

"Well it's not like I'm about to argue with the evidence in front of my eyes." Deeks said. "I mean, everyone else can see this floating tablet right? Wicked." He smiled a classic Deeks smirk, and the tears began rolling down my cheeks. I had never felt so grateful in my life for this team, that they believed me meant everything to me.

I couldn't help it, as much as I tried to squish down my feelings, they didn't want to go down.

I buried my face in my hands, and I felt my body begin to shake. Suddenly, I was engulfed my someone's arms, and I opened my eyes to face Deeks chest, and I forced myself to take several deep breaths. Everything was going to be ok. They didn't think I was crazy. And I stood there in Deeks arms as I pulled myself together.

"I just wish you had told us sooner. We could have helped you." I heard Deeks say as I pulled away, having finally recollected myself, and gripped my shoulders. "But I guess better late than never. Where can we start?"

A/N: OK OK i know this is a really short chapter and it took me two weeks to get up but it's been the first two weeks of school and i've honestly had so much homework and dance (because I do a lot of ballet and dance during the week) and I really don't have any spare time except for Sunday. I know that's not a very good excuse, but I'll just say sorry and promise to try and get maybe a chapter out a week(I'm hoping- don't hold me to it) But anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and please comment and vote if you do because it makes me real happy and school was pretty terrible this week so i need all the smiles and happiness i can get. Anyway, if your still reading this author' note, thankyou so much for reading, even if you don't vote or comment, just reading this story means so much to me, so thankyou so so so so so so much.