Chapter Two

A/N:

Wow guys 38 reads maybe doesn't seem a lot but it means the world thank u all for reading love you , here's a new chapter (:

Xoxo

Cheyenne

Justins POV

When I landed I hoped to see Faith but that was kind of impossible.

I saw my beautiful mom with a huge smile I was so happy to see her it had been a while. I needed a break from everything. Don't get me wrong my fans are amazing and I love them to death but I need so time for myself fir once in a while sure now because lately it's been pretty crazy with the paps and stuff. I hate that part of the job so much but all the love from the beliebers keeps me going.

The first person I saw waiting for me was my mom.

She gave a hugeeee hug

'urm mom can't breath "

"Oh sorry hunny I missed u so much"

"I missed you to I'm happy to be here."

"I bet you are starving."

"Yeah, pretty much. Where you wanna go?"

"You can choose it's your day, Justin"

" What about if we go to the local Pizza restaurant?"

That restaurant always reminded me of Faith. We had so much memories and fun there. I miss her so much.

At the restaurant

"What's wrong Justin. U look sad." My mom asked

" Oh it''s just you know I always came here with Faith I miss her."

"I know babe. You should talk to her."

"I don't think she wants to see me mom."

"She does I'm sure that she misses you too."

"You think that?" I asked my mom

"I know so Justin."

"Can we go home I'm a bit tired. I have a jetlag I think."

"Sure hunny"

HOME

"I am gonna go upstaires mom."

'"Kay Justin."

When I was upstaires I just couldn't sleep I was thinking about Faith all the time so decided to go on twitter 

I retweeded and followed some fans because I know that they love that. 

I wanted to tweet Faith so badly I even had the tweet ready but I didn't know if I should push the tweet button.

@JustinBieber: @Faith__ I miss you a lot sorry for everything... 

I got tons of tweet fans asking me what was wrong but I didn't really wanted them to know but still I was so thankful for them because they said such a sweet words. I replied to one that really spoke to me when I saw it:

@BelieberForever: @JustinBieber What's wrong, maybe we can help u so she forgives you (: If you wanna talk we are always here for u in any situation. I Love You Xxx

I decided to retweet and reply to her. 

@JustinBieber: @BelieberForever thank you for all the support but I really need to fix this myself I only thought about myself and left her in Canada because I couldn't handle missing her this much. I love u too. 

I kept refreshing Faith's twitter but no new tweet. 

I really needed a nap. So I putted my laptop away and got some sleep

I woke up 4 houres later

Well that really wasn't a nap anymore I didn't know I slept that long I said to myself.

I took my phone and checked twitter as fast as I could.

I went to Faith's profile and saw a new tweet:

@Faith__: @JustinBieber I miss you too more than a lot. We should meet up... I forgive u <3

I was so happy and couldn't stop crying even a tear rolled down my cheeck from happiness. I wanted to call her so badly but I didn't know if I should or shouldn't.

After a lot of thinking I decided to call her.

On the phone

"Hi Jusitn"

"Hi faith, look I'm so sorry that I didn't call u anymore and I basicly ditched you and I shouldn't but I just missed you so much and I couldn't handle it anymore and I didn't want to see you hurt because then I was hurt too but I made it 10 times worse and I even hurted you more..."

"Justin I understand..."

"You do ?"

"Yes, Shut up and come over. I need a bieberhug."

"I love you Faith."

" I love you too Bestie"

"We besties again?"

"I guess"

"yaay"

"Byeaa Justin"

"Bye be there in 5 Faith"

When I said I love you she answered me I love you too bestie that's what she doesn't understand I love her but I love her more than I love a friend. I want to be with her so badly but I can't ruin our friendship for the second time...

I went downstaires all smiling and my mom was suprised that I was so happy now

"What's up, you're so happy?"

" I called Faith, I am going to her rn. She forgave me."

"I told you that she would , she's a nice girl'

"Yeah she is" I said while kissing my moms cheeck

I walked trough the door and got in my car the whole carride I was thinking what to say to her or should I just say nothing and let it all happen. I got lost in my thoughts...

You're love got me Speechless and paralysed but you don't because to you I'll never be more than just a friend...