Chapter Nine

A/N' thank y'all for reading love you all
Xoxo
Cheyenne

JUSTINS POV

On the plane

I was on the plane on my way to new york for my concert.
I was so bored and missed Faith so much.
I wanted to call her but since I had a late night flight I knew that she was probably asleep.
So I went on twitter and tweeted:

@justinbieber: On the plane to NYC for my concert tommorow. It's all for u my Beliebers #LateNightFlight

I retweeted some people and I saw some tweets that made me happy.
Like these ones:

@ILoveJb: @JustinBieber I thought u had 2 weeks off? U should give yourself a break. U deserve it. U've been working hard for us.

@foreverabelieber: Does he ever stop working ?

These tweet made me smile so wide because I knew Faith was right. Fans maybe wont give me time for myself and hate on us but my beliebers will always be there. 

I should've knew that all the time but I just all seemed so bad with the paps and stuff.

I can't give up now. I'm already this far. I can't ... for my beliebers. I just need a lil break from a week or two and I'll be fine

With those thought I tweeted this:

@justinbieber: Thank y'all for being there for me i love each one of you with my whole heart #Beliebers

NEXT DAY

Today is the day of the concert and I actualy am excited to see my fans even trough it has only been like a week since I saw them. I already missed them.

I called Faith

"Hi babe , I miss you so much."

"Hi Justinnnn, I miss you too. It's so quite in here."

"Aww, how are you?"

"I'm fineee and hbu? because you were a little sad when you left." She said

"I'm awesome you were right. I was on twitter and beiebers will always be there just not the fans and I'm totaly fine with that. I can't believe I ever doubted my beliebers."

"I told you everything would be all right." she laughed proudly

"Yeah but babe gotta go to the meet&greet just wanted to hear your voice for a bit."I said

"Kay, love you."

"love you too bye."

I respected Faith so much. She was always caring about me and her friends while she's still sad herself. 

I got ready to go to the meet&greet

I just wore a t-shirt and some jeans my Vans.

IN THE MEET&GREET

They were actually so many fans. 

Aw  and there was this lil cutie. She was 4 and so sweet. 

I kissed her on the cheek on we took a pic. She had such a positive energie that I became so happy because of her. I talked a little with her and she told me that baby was her favourite song. 

So we sang it together. It made my day because she was so happy. 

I always wanted to have kids and this actually made me think of my future. I would love to have kids with Faith one day like not now but when we're a bit older you know. 

I always wanted a boy and then a little girl to the boy could protect my little girl of getting hurt. 

I snapped back to reality when the next fan came in. 

She looked around 16 years old and had such a warming smile. She was so happy and crying.

"Don't cry, beautiful." I said to her

"It's because I'm happy;" She answered me all smiling 

those were the thing that I did it for I wanted to make people happy.

when she had to go she said as last thing.

"Say hi to Faith you guys are so cute together."

"I sure will thanks, give me your twitter so I can follow you." I answered her

She gave me her twitter and I followed her. I did that because I know that she's a real belieber. She said me and Faith were cute together even while she wanted to be in her place so badly. Even while she wishes that she was the one dating me and that's why I really love my fans. When I'm happy then are happy even while it's not something they want deep down.

My beliebers are the best

I performed and they were all so loud. 

This day really made me realize how much I love and need my beliebers in my life. It had defently been a good day and Scooter was right this was good for the relationship that me and beliebers have. 

Still I was happy that I could flew back to my girl now.

"I wish I could hold u in my arms all the time but we can't because of me."