Chapter Four

Hi guys thanks for the reads it really means the world to me. So thank you all (:

Maybe you noticed but at the end I always have a lil Quote it should explain how Justin or Faith feel and yes I write them myself ;)

i love you.

JUSTIN'S POV

I woke next to Faith. It was amazing this meant to world to me but she would never know how much it means to me.

She was still laying on my chest. She was so peacefull and cute.

I just watched her sleep.

I kissed her cheeck softly.

She opened her eyes.

"Morning Justin." She said

"Sorry for waking u up."

"Oh no problem."

"How are your ribs"

"Yeah, fine right now and u?"

"Just a headache."

"Yeah same."

I got up and Faith followed me suddenly I heared her screaming

"Aaaauwtsch"

"Woah what's wrong."

"Oh god my ribs are killing me."

"I need to take you to the hospital?"

"Nono, it's fine"

"U sure,Faith."

"Yeah. I just need some painkillers or something."

I got faith painkillers and watched in how much pain she was.

It really hurted me to see her like this and the worst part was I couldn't do anything about it.

I wish I could but I just can't.

She felt asleep because of the medicines she took. I kissed her forehead and putted a blanket over her.

She looked so weak. I decided to make a big lunch for her she could us it.

I started to make spaghetti cuz I couldn't really make much more. I mean I'm a boy and lucky for me spaghetti is her fav.

It's like she woke up of the smell because when I was just done she came into the kitching.

"Justin, did u make spaghetti."

"Yeah."

"U shouldn't have do that I could make u something when I woke up."

"Babe when u're in pain I'm not going to let u cook."

"You're in pain too, Justin."

"Nah, just a bit of a headache. That nothing."

"You're the sweetest you know that."

"Well, I have my moments I guess."

Right now me and Faith were so close to eachother it gave me butterflies in my stomach. I just wanted to kiss her soft lips so badly. But yet I was so affraid of losing everything we have. 

Then I made the most stupid or smart dessicion. I don't even know yet if it would be stupid or smart. 

If she didn't feel the same I lost everything.

I just kissed her and it felt like heaven. I felt her kissing back and I couldn't stop smiling.

It was not just a kiss but it meant the world to me. 

it was the best kiss ever because you could really feel our feelings for eachother.

I pulled away and looked in her eyes and said

"Look I'm sorry Faith but I wanted to do this for so long. I loved you for so long and I didn't call you anymore because I was affraid to get feelings for you but I did anyway but I was too affraid to lose everything we have and really I wouldn't be able to handle that because you mean so much to me and I love you.. Just please say you love me back..."

"Justin... I love you too."

"What you really do." I said suprised.

"Yeah, now shut up and kiss me."

I kissed her soft lips again they really do feel like heaven.

"Let eat" I said with a huge smile.

"Yes, I'm starving."

We ate or spaghetti and watched the last song because it was Faith's favourite it always mad her cry big time but I didn't mind because that was a good reason to hold her close me and say that everything will be allright.

She felt a sleep on my chest and I carried her in the bed and layed down beside her.

She came closer to me and cuddled with me in her sleep.

I'm so happy to call her mine right now this is what I wanted all the time and now I have her. I'm so blessed in life. 

Friendship is hard to turn into love but if your love is strong enough things will come natural.

A/N

Hi guys u don't need to read this if u don't want to ;)

I didn't update for almost a week and I feel so sorry cuz I update a lot normaly I know not a lot people read this fanfic but all of u that read it I wanna thank you all because it really means the world to me. I don't care if 2 people or 200 people read this if u like it then I'm happy ... 

Well I didn't write a lot because If just been busy with school and we had a trip to Amsterdam and we went to the Ann Frank Museum guess what they took the book that Justin wrote in away. How dissapointing is that? 

Other thing ... How watched the billboardawards yesterday? I didn't because my computer crashed just when Justin came and I feel so bad because it was the first time in 4 year s I missed an awardshwo where Justin was in. Anyway I watched it on yt and wasn't he just perfect performing Take You& That Power I luveed it ..

Well ...

Byea 

Love y'all 

Xoxo

Cheyenne