Chapter sixteen

Heya guys, I know it's been awhile but I sure have my reassons.

First of all a lil girl of 6 that I'm really close to got kidney cancer so my main focus was her and organizing things to collect money cuz the threathments are really expensive and she has a rare form of cancer and it's now been researched in America while we live in Belgium (Europe) wich is kinda a big deal and she has been on telly and stuff so yeh.

Second of all school started again wich is really hard for me. Not cuz the homework and stuff but because I have to stay strong the whole time. Like when people talk about cancer and things like that but also a lot of other things.

But you probably have heared enough of me being an annoying fuck.

So yeh here's the chapter

Today is the day. 

Our first date even tho we've been dating for quite a while this still is so exciting.

the whole entire week I've been planning our date wich I must admint was a lot of work but she's just all worth it. 

At this point of the day I was just so nervous because it was only a few houres away. And I really want it to be PERFECT.

*DATE TIME*

The driver should be getting Faith right now. So I'm just doing the last little finishing touches. 

I decided to do the date at the place where we first met what is the house of her parents but they don't live there anymore cuz they moved but I fixed that. 

I decorated or let it decorate it with all little lights and a path of roses and candles all over the place. 

And that little special gift that I held in my pocket all week so it wont get lost because no matter how much I did my best for this. Without my gift it wouldn't be the same.

I heared a car pull over. So I went looking and I turned out to be Faith. 

I went to get her and took her with me while she was blindfoled she was laughing so hard because she thought she would fall. but I relaxed her and said I would lead her gently.

When I took her blindfold off she looked so suprised and couldn't say a word wich I don't know if it's good or not. God why am I so stressed out. 

"You like it,babe?"I asked her 

"I-I-I I don't , I love it." she said

"Really?"

"I mean Justin I expected a lot but not this woow it's just perfect."

"A perfect place for a perfect girl." I said 

"Awww, staph it." She said hitting my chest and blushing.

the night went on so awesome we ate amazing dinner and danced. 

It was defently the best night ever but it needs to be perfect.

That's when I took out the little box that I had been carrying all week with me. 

"Faith, I truly love you so much and I wanted this night to be perfect but it will never be perfect enough for you because you deserve the best and I know that I'm not the best because of the fame and the paps and all the shit that comes along with the fame but I hope that you know  that I love you with whole my heart and that nothing while ever tear us apart and no matter what happends I will always be right here next to you no matter how many bad days we have, that what I promise you and that why I wanted to give u this ring to symbolisch my promise that I made." I said while showing her the ring and putting it on her finger 

"Wooah Justin I don't what to say it's so beautiful I can't even and everything you said is the same for you and you are the best don't think that you're not the best because I couldn't even imagine someone better than you. I love you so so much."

We ended the night dancing and maybe kissing ;)

Perfect way to end a perfect night.

thanks for everything guys love you 

comment&vote

Xoxo Cheyenne