Chapter Thirteen

FAITHS POV

Justin yesterday said he wanted to go the premier of After Earth.

I really wanted to see it but I wasn't really sure about the redcarpet and stuff. I don't know if I am able to handle to all of this right now. 

I decided to go because I knew it meant a lot to Justin and Jaden because they are really close.

We went to bed early since I had to get early because I still needed to get a dress. A bad day ended pretty good.

NEXT MORNING

I texted my best friend and asked her if she wanted to go the mall with me to get a dress for tonight and she was freaking excited even more than me I think. 

I gave Justin a kiss on his nose.

I left a note saying that I was at the mall with my bf because he was still asleep and I didn't want to wake him up because he could use a little rest and he looked so peaceful.

I got out the house and picked my bf up and we drove to the mall.

We just shopped around and I also bought so ramdom casual stuff.

We walked in a store and there it was right in front of me the perfect dress this was defently a moment like in movies. 

I tried it on and the glitter shinned in the light and it was one of the most dresses in the world. 

But I wasn't so sure if it was for me. I just felt like I wasn't worth the dress.

"I don't know it's pretty but...;"

"What but? It's the most beautifull dress I've ever seen and it looks perfect on you it was like made for you." My bf said.

"You sure?" I asked

"Heck Yeah, you have to get it "

"Okay." I answered 

I took off the dress and payed for it.

I knew that Justin called a hair and make-up artist wich was really crazy it was like a dream to me because I love make up. 

I think it would be special if Justin didn't see me until I was ready that would make it extra special.

I called Justin 

"Hi babe"

"Hi Faith"

"I got my dress."

"Can't wait to see it hurry home."

"nah, I think you should wait until tonight until I'm ready. It should be a suprise."

"Oh come on."

"There's no way out, but can you send the make up artist to her house." 

"Okay , see you tonight beautifull, love you."

"loveyoutoo babe"

A houre later

The make up artist arrived.

I showed her my dress so she knew wich colours she had to use in her make up.

I had so much fun getting ready. I loved it maybe this is something I would like to do like as Job it seems so cool.

I was ready, I called Justin that he could come pick me up.

i heared the doorbell ring and went to open it 

and there stood Justin looking perfect...

A/N: A lil cliffhanger right there haha hi guys I decided to write a suprise chapie because I love you all so much all the reads mean so much to me and I can't thank you guys enough for that. Well If you wonder this is the dress, hair and make up if you were wondering 

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=77387404&.locale=nl

but you can only see it when you're reading on your computer sorray.

Now I gotta study English Exam wish me luck...

LOVEYOUUUU

Xoxo

Cheyenne

Comment&Vote 

Forever&Always?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara