Chapter Eight

A/N: heya guys, Justin is back on twitter I'm so happy. He called us his family and answered fans with babe. How cute is he? I missed his tweets so much. Anyways congrats to all those who got noticed by Justin. Enjoy the chapter and thank you all for reading means a lot. ;) loveyou. 

Xoxo 

Cheyenne

JUSTINS POV

I was done crying and decided to go upstaires where Faith was.

I didn't tell her yet that I have to leave for a concert today.

"Babe what's wrong?" She asked me 

"What do you mean?" I said forgetting that my eyes were all red from the crying. 

"You're eyes are all red." She said looking worried. 

"Oh no it's nothing" 

"Yes,there's something tell me Justin. I know something is wrong I'm not stupid." She said looking serious. 

"It's just..."  

"Justin I'm here for you and always will be remember that." 

"Iknow it's just I have a concert tommorow and I need to leave now and I only have 2 weeks of and I just wanna be here. Be me for a while but my beliebers aren't happy then and i don't wanna dissapoint them. And I don't want u to live this life because I know you don't want this life. U didn't choose to be famous and hated but I did and just because I'm famous and u get to deal with all of this because of me. I want you to have someone who deserves you and that's not me."I said with tears in my eyes."

"Justin , please don't say that. Idon't deserve better because you are already the best. Remember what you said to me a few days ago that i shouldn't care about the hate that they just wanted to break us. But they can't Justin you're my world, my everything and u can take a days of your fans mind but you're beliebers don't." She said crying

"Don't cry i love you. You're truly the best I ever had. You're the best girlfriend ever." I said hugging her tight

"You should start packing, I'll help you."

"Thank you, babe." I said kissing her nose.

We were packing my stuff and faith suddenly said:

"When do you come back?"  

"When the show is done. I take the first flight home." I said 

"Oh kay, I thought u had to stay a week or something." She said looking way happier  

"Nooo, u crazy. I can't miss you that long." 

"Awww, you cutiepie." She said showing me the cutest smile I've ever seen. 

"Yeah says the one that's smilling the cutest way ever." 

"Aw stop it." She said blushing did I mention that she's so cute when she blushes oh well now I did.

"Babe, I have to go now if I wanna get my flight." 

"Do you wanna get it?" She asked teasing me 

"Actually no but I have to." 

"I know babe, I'll miss you." She said  

"I'll miss you too " I said and then gave her one last kiss

I walk to the car that was waiting for me when suddenly I turned to her and runned to her while she runned to me too and kissed her with so much passion.

Yes the paps was there but I couldn't care. They can know that I love her more than anything in this world.

Maybe then they will realize that they can't break us that our love is too strong for that.

'Even when you're miles away, I can still feel your love with me'

I know it's short but I don't feel so good right now 

Sorry and thank you for reading.