Chapter Twelve

FAITHS POV

We were home

"Let me make you dinner." Justin said.

" You don't have to do that, I'm not hungry anyway." I answered him 

"Faith, just stop there, the doctor said u should eat and I promised him I would take care of that."

"Justin, it has nothing to do with that I'm jus tnot hungry." I said

"Yes, it has we need to talk Faith, it can't go on like this."

"I'm fine,Justin."

"No you are not. Stop telling me that you are because I can see that you are not. I see that because I know you, I know you since I was little I can see it when something is wrong with you and now something is defently wrong." He said 

I started crying.

"You see you're crying again, this is not okay, talk to me babe" He said holding me 

"Everyone hates me Justin that's what's wrong."

"That not true." He said

"Yes it is, are you blind Justin?"

"I don't hate you. I love you, more than anything in this world. I don't care what people think about that. I will never ever leave you and I will always be here for you. No matter how much they hate me."

"That's sweet Justin and I love you too, but I can't handle this, The fact that your fans hate you because of me, the fact that you lose fans because of me, It's all to much."

"Fans will leave Beliebers never will."

"I don't want to ruin your carreer, Justin."

"You don't"

"I do."

I pulled away from Justin and ran upstaires. 

I just sat in my room crying.

I heared Justin comming after me but I looked the room. I didn't wanna see him because I knew I hurted him but I just couldn't do this. 

he knocked on the door

"Faith" He called out

"No" I answered 

"Well if you don't let me I'm just going to stay here."

I heared him sit down against door while I did the same.

"Listen Faith, I know this is hard on you but trust me it's hard to me too but just can't haters let get this that what they want they want , they want to see you upset, they want to see us break up , but guess what they never be able to see us break up because I will never let go of you because I love you more than anything in this whole world and I don't care how much people hate me for loving. My love for you is going to the same. We are going to get trough this together I' m going to be here for you. I know you can't do this on your own. You need someone to be here and I'm more than glad to take that. I'm going to try my best to make you happy and to make you eat babe. You really need to eat for now because this is not good for you and I don't know if I could handle losing you right now;"

I was crying like a baby at this point. 

What did I do to deserve a boyfriend like him. He's the best

I opened the door and sat next to him. 

I looked him in the eyes and said 

" I love you, thanks for being the best boyfriend ever."

I kissed him with so much passion at this point to show him to I meant what I said.

He kissed me back and he rolled me over and he kissed me soflty while he was on top of me. 

I took my hand and guided me downstaires and he made dinner for me. 

I just had to sit there and watch him it was so cute.

when he was done I knew it was the moment I had to eat for the first time in 3 days and that was really hard on me.

he looked at me and said "I know this is hard for you but I'm here with you we can get trough this."

I ate like 5 bites and I had enough.

"Babe, you still need to eat this part." He said

"I want but I can't Justin I'm full."

He poked my tummy "You see there's still a little place left."

He took the fork and guided it to my mounth. I opened it and ate it.

"You see we can get trough." He said 

I kissed him and said "You're the best I ever had."

I can get trough this as long as I got you by my side.

A/N Hi guys I wrote this chapter for anyone reading this going trough any of this or even other things I wanted to show. There's always someone who cares for you. Maybe you don't always realize it but there's always someone. You can get trough I promise you everything will get better. I'm here for you. If you need me I'll be here for you.

ILoveYouGuys so facking much. You're all freaking beautiful.

Stay Strong

Xoxo

Cheyenne

Comment&Vote