*ONE*

Keelesc Thanks for the editing help ;)

seventhstar Thanks for the amazing cover! :)

Eye's focused on her lap top, Olive was unphased when the door to her dorm opened with a slam.

"DAMMMIT!"

Stella entered, her voice cutting through the meditative silence.

Sighing loudly, Olive took off her glasses and placed them to the side as she closed her laptop. Pushing away from her desk, she spun her chair around.

"Well, hello to you too." She said watching as Stella tossed her backpack into the closet and threw herself onto her bed.

Stella glared at the ceiling, her expression twisted as she started kicking out and slapping the surface.

Olive calmly watched this before she pulled open the drawer to her desk, and pulled out a Snickers bar.

Aiming first, she tossed it at Stella's forehead.

"Owe!'

Stella cried out stopping her temper tantrum. Rubbing her forehead she sat up, crossing her legs Indian style she picked up the Snickers and started opening it. "Why did you hit me?'

Rolling her eyes, Olive frowned deepened, "Because you entered the room screaming, and maybe, just maybe I was in the middle of writing a paper for my biology class, its a heavy possibility?"

"Ah," Stella took a bite out of the chocolate bar, chewing as she spoke with her mouth full. "Sorry, but it's those damn Generic Supernaturals."

"Oh." Olive quietly said, leaning her chin on her hand. "Again?"

Gritting her teeth, Stella growled, "I don't like how bored you sound."

Olive shrugged, spinning back around and opening her laptop, since she was used to Stella complaining about the Generics. Generics, like Vampires, Werewolves, and Angels etc.

"Well, you would have been mad to." Stella insisted, "See here's the thing, you know about the 'Wicked Sandwich' that new place that opened up on 2nd street? So apparently, those werewolves have 'claimed' it as their gathering spot. Anyway, I get in line and, it was a long line, the wait was taking forever. Well, I guess one of their hoes decided she wanted a sandwich too, and she doesn't want to wait inline. So, her 'man' decided to move all the "humans" out of the way. Now, of course the humans wilt, but I'm listening to music, and not paying any attention, and BAM!"

"Bam?" Olive repeated, blankly.

Stella nodded, "He knocks me out of the way!" She yelled jumping up and gripping the chocolate bar. "That asshole nearly knocks my head into the wall, and then smirks at me."