*THREE*

The chirping of birds awoke Olive as the smell of clean air surrounded her. Groggily she turned over, feeling something wet brush against her nose. Wrinkling her nose, she shifted in order to get away from the wet feeling, only to for something rough to brush against the bottom of her feet.

Irritated at the sensation, she opened her eyes slowly ready to complain aloud, if it was Stella, she was going to blast her with cold wind. Olive had dealt enough times with Stella's playful pranks, but when she opened her eyes, she wasn't greeted with a laughing Stella, but instead she stilled at the sight of grass.

Slowly her eyes widened, as it dawned on her that the warmth that surrounded her body wasn't the blankets she'd buried herself under in her bed, but roots and grass that had stretched and managed to wrap around her body.

Lifting the upper half of her body, Olive tried to figure out where she was. Olive had never suffered from sleep walking before, nor had nature ever dragged her out with out her consent.

Pushing herself up, She stood as the grass separated quickly rearranging in to the form of a dress, the dark green leafy texture hardening.

Dirt covered her arms, and legs, she bushed at it as she decided the best idea was to walk towards what sounded like cars in the distance, she continued on her way following the path nature had woven for her.

Wind brushed the high branches causing them to sway in tandem, she wondered why it was so warm here, her eyes drifting to thick foliage above. Oddly, she felt comfortable as she walked.

Her braids tapped against her back in a steady rhythm, as she walked on. Still confused on how and why, she had come to such a place. She couldn't remember such a forest being near campus, the campus held manicured lawns, and small groups of maybe six or seven tree's here or there. If one wanted a real forest experience one could go to Green-way, it was a path that stretched out from behind the campus gym down towards the Lowe River. Olive didn't feel fear as much as she should have, if anything it felt like she was meant to be there.

Walking along the pathway Olive continued to ponder how she could have come so far from her dorm, especially with no memory of the journey.

The canopy above was thick, so little light manage to makes its way to the forest floor. Her feet tiptoed through the woods, when she suddenly heard the sound of falling water in the distance. Soon the tree line thinned, and as Olive broke through edge of the lining, her eyes widened at the site of a small river.

The water moved slowly, following the shape of the shore it ran over rocks and rushed past trees. With all this, Olive's eyes were only focus on the sight of a man standing on the other side. His eyes focused on her gaze, he stared at her in shock, his mouth agape. He appeared to be completely taken aback by her presence there.

Olive could admit that her appearance could be a shock, what with her grass dress and dirt covered skin.

Catching herself, she raised a hand in greeting, "Do you know where this is?"

The men didn't respond to her at first, but in a sudden reaction to her question he tensed straightening. Olive couldn't help taking advantage of his sudden tension, to send an appreciative look over his body. So, it was with a surprised jolt, she jerked her eyes away when she realized he was in fact nude.

"Luna?"

She frowned. Had he come closer? In surprise she looked up, only to step back, when he suddenly appeared in front of her. His hand was outstretched towards her, she blinked at it in confusion.

"Luna?"

He repeated, seeming more to himself than towards Olive, "I wasn't sure that the rumors were true." His eyes heatedly searched her face, living trails of heat, "I've been searching for you for so long." He smiled, her breath caught, "Finally, finally I've found you."