*FIFTEEN*

"Krishna! You have to go!"

Olive shouted ignoring the look of fright in his eyes. They were just a few feet from the gate that would lead them to their world on the other side.

Krishna was making it hard, by pulling against her hold. As he frantically protested, shaking his head, causing his curls to fly all around, "No! I don't want to go!" He pleaded with her, his eyes wide with panic. "If I go, they won't let me come back! Olive, Please."

Like a beacon the moon shone over their heads leaving the thick woods surrounding them in the dark. Olive could feel something moving in that darkness, and she couldn't manage both what was coming for them, and protecting Krishna.

"If I'd known you were going to bring me here, I wouldn't have ever left with Stella!" Krishna shouted dragging her attention away from the depths of the woods.

She tightened her hold on his hands, and pleaded with her eyes, "Krishna, Please—understand, I won't leave you there. I just need you to go there for a few hours so that I can do what I need to do. Can you please follow me, please? Krishna, I beg you."

Parting his lips to respond to her, Olive felt a chill up her spine when he stiffened his wide tear filled eyes focused on something behind her.

The first clue was the heavy breathing, the deep bellied growl added to the terrifying picture. Knowing what stood behind her, Olive turned and faced the Lycan that stood a few feet away from them. Cold blue eyes that were becoming brighter, and redder as they stared at each other.

Olive felt time slow, and she cursed herself. "Dammit, I really should have not have gone to his room."

A Few Moments earlier...

Olive was curled up on her bed, she groaned and rolled over. Her ceiling's paint was cracking. She sighed, since she was working on Sunday, she had nothing to look forward to doing aside from avoiding a certain lycan.

Her hand rubbed at her scalp, trying to relieve the ache she felt behind her eyes. The sensation had been growing, as the time grew closer and closer to the 'run'. Her stomach growled, and she frowned, how long had she laid around in her room trying to avoid the inevitable march to the kitchen.

Letting out another groan of annoyance, she lifted herself up and swung her legs over the side of the bed. Walking over to her closet she grabbed a large T-shirt, and pulling it on she slipped her feet into her slippers and headed downstairs.

Stella, was out with Krishna attempting to teach him how to learn to control his most wild element, wind. The boy struggled, because his mind wandered too much.

But it was common amongst orphaned Capricorns. Which is why, so many of them were dispatched.

It saddened her how cruel their world, and people could be.

Shaking her head, she tried to physically dislodge the dark thoughts from her mind.

Arriving at the bottom of the steps, she looked around. It wasn't usually so quiet, walking slowly down the hallway towards the kitchen. She glanced at the entryway to the main common area.

Hearing nothing, she shrugged and turned into the kitchen. Only to pause when she saw Lucien standing next to the fridge.

He was bent forward, seeming to be looking for something in the fridge. He stiffened as if he heard her enter, and straightened he turned her body so he could face her. The fridge illuminated his face, carving harsh lines in his face where the shadows were expanded.