*EIGHT*

The first thing Olive knew she had to do was see the dean, she couldn't take this laying down. Walking into the office, she didn't even bother speaking to the secretary. The women was great at turning people way. She ignored the women crying out as roots from her plants wrapped around her.

Shoving the door open, Olive glared at the short bald man behind the desk. He winced when he saw her cringing down into his chair. She closed the door behind her walking over to the desk. "Why, Goblin?!"

He flinched, his ears slowly enlarging and his skin wrinkling. "I-I had no choice."

"No choice?" Olive repeated incredulous, "You had a choice, you could've signed Mickey Mouse or left it blank. Instead you sold me out to the Lycan!"

He lowered his head, "Siriano's basically supports the entire sports program, if they pulled their funding many humans, and generics alike would lose scholarship's. It was the best choice to make considering those who would suffer, verses—."

"Just me?" She growled at him her eyes glinted with violence.

The dean squealed, "I thought it better to give in to a being I know, rather than one whose yet to reveal what she is. I know a lycan will go through with his threats."

Sweat beaded his forehead as he attempted to console her, "I am willing to transfer you to our sister school in Germany." He pulled out a handkerchief from his pocket, "It would be harder for them to demand anything from the Daemons there."

Sighing, Olive's glare weakened, "You know I cannot leave, Poliv."

"Oh-oh yes," Poliv muttered shoving the sweaty handkerchief into his breast pocket, "The boy, he is a difficult one to deal with...his magic is strange... is it normal for your, um; your people."

Olive groaned, shaking her head she plopped down onto the chair in front of his desk, "You know I can't tell you that," She rubbed her brow, "What am I going to do in an all-male dorm, a lycan male dorm at that?"

"Ac-Actually it isn't an all-male dorm," Poliv voice whispered out, "It only had males living there because the Lycan's tend to sleep with the females and then kick them out."

Olive rolled her eyes, slumping against the chair. "Oh, great I'm moving in with a bunch of man whores."

***

"This is the dumbest shit I've had to do all day." Stella said as she stood next to Olive in front of the Lycans dorm. Her frown deepened, "Are you sure we can't just set fire to the whole thing?"

"And have Tersa come after us for using our gifts to cause chaos," Olive shook her head, "Nah, let's wait till they do something really stupid."

"Do I really have to move here with you?" Stella asked, as she bent down and grabbed up her bag. "You know I'm not even sure if I'll be a good girl around all this testosterone."

"I'm sure you'll be fine." Olive said over her shoulder as Stella followed her inside the all red-brick building. The dorm was actually very nice now that Olive was seeing it during the day, she'd been a little preoccupied by fear, and what not the night she'd been dragged to the place to appreciate the place.

Luckily, she'd convinced the dean, to move Stella along with her in an effort to keep Lucian from doing something reckless, like she didn't know...like sex.

Embarrassed at her own thoughts, Olive focused on climbing the stairs to the fourth floor. Apparently it was barely used, and the Dean had made it clear that only the girls could go to that floor. He, also forbade any male from their floor, they would suffer immediate expulsion.

"Oh, Olive!"

Olive blinked at the smiling male who now not only stood on their floor, but was definitely a Lycan.

She frowned, "What are you doing up here?"

His smile wavered, before he seemed to gather his humor once again. He lifted a key, "I was told to deliver the key to you and show you around."

"Oh," Sheepish, Olive dropped her frown, and took the key from him, "thanks, I guess."

He nodded, before turning his gaze to Stella who stood behind her. "Who's your friend?" He asked, sounding a little too interested.

Before Olive could answer, Stella did in her Stella way.

"Not interested Lycan." Stella snapped, as she stepped up next to Olive, "I'm sure your thinking that this pussy is open for service, but trust me it's very selective and only takes VIP." She gave him a slow once over, "And you're definitely middle class."

The lycan's eye widened, his jaw going slack.

Stella started walking, before she paused looking at Olive, "Aren't you coming?"

Olive shook her head, before she quickly followed Stella. Her lips were pressed together preventing her from laughing aloud.

***

Christian was still slightly dazed when he walked into the mess hall and saw Lucien eating. Taking a seat, he cleared his throat, "Are you sure she's a witch?"

Lucian shrugged, his eyes focused on his cell phone. "Olive said she isn't one but so far the things I've witness have lead me to believe so."

"Okay, but witches fear us instinctively," Christian contemplated as his fingers tapped the table, "Her friend just called me dirt in a very roundabout way."

"You hit on her friend." It wasn't a question, but a statement. Lucien knew Christian enjoyed sharing his charms with several females. That was one of reasons he didn't wish for the male to speak with Olive.

Standing up, Lucien was followed by Christian as he dumped his trash. "The chase will happen this weekend."

Hearing this said Christian looked at him in mild shock, "Already? Don't you wish to get to know her more?"

"I've no time." Lucien said coldly, "The longer I wait in taking over, the more our family suffers."

Christian, lowering his head, "Yes, I understand."

Lucien would have preferred to give his mate more time, but the circumstances prevent that from happening. He strolled towards the exit, "Make sure the witnesses are there on Sunday.

Christian nodded watching him go with troubled eyes.

***

Olive was currently standing in nothing but a towel as she stared up into the hard gaze of Lucien. She blinked slowly, still processing that he was in her bathroom. Before she let out a loud scream, followed by the water pipe behind her exploding and sending a stream of water shaped like a tiger at him.

t;mso-bidܸwе=