*TWELVE*

Running could only get her so far. Olive stopped outside of her the English building, breathing heavy she straightened, and lifted her chin so she could stare at the blue sky. It wasn't supposed to be like that.

She had never truly been kissed, if kissing led to sporadic growth of flowers.

She grimaced at the heat that remained on her skin. She shivered her mouth tightening as her resolve returned she wouldn't allow Luc to ruin her plans. A mere kiss wouldn't shake her.

She tightened her hand into a fist, and dropped it to her side. She hadn't expected him to be so interested in her, surely a dream shouldn't cause her so much grief. Gathering her composure, she entered the building ignoring the weeds that'd tried to wrap around her ankle.

She needed to regain control.

Some Lycan suffering from delusion wasn't going to ruin her hard-won control.

She entered the red-brick building, passing others headed towards her classroom. It was located at the end of the hall, she lowered her gaze, caught up in her thoughts and worries that were all focused on Lucian.

She eagerly entered her room, and took a seat. She was happily prepared to loose herself amongst her professor's words.

***

Stella stared hard at the board. Wicked Sandwiches wasn't packed this time around. She wasn't sure whether she would get the marinara meatball, or the bacon-nator.

She let her hand drift to her back pocket, to pull out a twenty only to fill it slip from her fingers. She gave a quick apology to the girl who stood behind the counter waiting for her order.

She turned to grab it, only for another hand to appear in her view and pick up the twenty before she could.

She jerked her eyes to the person. Stella's heart skipped a beat, a familiar heat invaded her limbs.

"Stella?"

The blue eyes were the same, bright and seemed to sparkle from an inner humor. Yet, they had darkened in recognition.

Scream, run, or just laugh? She didn't know which one to do first. Was she even breathing?

The blue eyes blinked, and soon they crinkled as white teeth flashed when the male smiled. He held out the twenty toward her.

She ignored it in favor of keeping herself under control.

His smile dimmed, "Don't you remember me? It's Cole." He said his name as if she would ever forget. As if she could ever forget the moment, and man who'd ripped out her heart.

She covered it now, jerking her hand up, and pressing the flat of her palm against her chest.

A feminine voice called, catching bother their attention. Cole, and Stella turned their gaze towards a short woman, with curly brown hair. Her freckled skin around her nose was scrunched, as she entered the building letting the door shut behind her. "Cole, did you order already?"

"I was but I bumped into Stella..." He turned his attention back to Stella, but she had, had enough of this farce and without a word she shoved past him, and ran outside.

Stella couldn't stop the burning in her chest, as she stumbled outside. Breathing was growing harder. The whisper of heat rush over her legs and arms. The sight of the street that ran between the sandwich shop, and campus was growing blurry.

COLD - BWWMजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें