*THIRTEEN*

Olive had escaped to her room, and was now an hour later doing homework in hopes that she wouldn't be too late in doing her assignment. She'd been sitting on her bed dazed, and caught up in her thoughts, but she'd had to shake herself out of it.

She glanced at the corner of her computer screen, she frowned, she hadn't seen hide nor hair of Stella and she was slowly finding herself curious as to where her friend had run off to.

Picking up her cell from her desk, she quickly tapped out a text in hopes that it would tell she was at the track running, or something physical that she could join in.

Ten minutes later she sent the file to her professor, and pushing away from her desk she grabbed phone. Pursing her lips, she realized her friend hadn't texted her yet.

Worried as night was swiftly approaching, she lifted her arm focused on the wind, and soon a tiny Tithe stood on the end of her finger. She smiled at him, "Tithe, I need you to go to find Stella, can you do that?"

Tithe gave a quick nod before he shot up in the air, and took off, the sweet smell of spring floating in the air.

Olive leaned back and thought about Lucien, her mind drifting to him once again. Her heart clenched tightly, reaching up she squeezed her shirt. Growing weak to a lycan would be her undoing, she clenched her teeth, her blood had been fired from his kiss, and all her control had snapped in his presence.

The wind lifted her curtains, and the sharply cold air caught her attention. Tithe stumbled back in from the window, he'd grown catching onto more wind as he'd traveled, but that not what caught her attention what caught her attention was his message.

Lucien was currently in the common area, mindlessly watching T.V. though his mind was on his mate, who hadn't returned downstairs after she'd set her fiery cheetah onto the werewolves.

He had contemplated going after her, but he knew she needed time to herself.

So, he was surprised when his mate ran frantically downstairs. He could smell the worry, and fear coming off her.

She ran into the room her eyes searching till they landed on him, she muttered a prayer and ran over to.

She grabbed his arm, "We have to go now!" She said as she pulled at him frantically, "He has her, you'll make him give her over."

Confused, Lucien stood and laid a hand on her hand. She turned her dark brown eyes to him, they were filled with worry. "Olive," He called her name gently, "Olive calm down, who are you talking about?"

"Stella!" She yelled, struggling against his staying hand, "He has Stella, we have to get her. I can't get her without you," She paused, focusing her frantic eyes on Lucien's face, "Please, Lucien, I need your help!"

Seeing that Olive was not going to calm down, and that this was the first time she'd sought him out for help, he decided to give in. Straightening he loosened his hold of her hand, and waved over Christian, and Aurthur, who was a quiet Lycan, with soft grey eyes and black hair.

"Who are we hunting down?" He asked, as they followed her towards the exit.

Olive didn't stop, when she said, "Xavier, from Delilah's nest."

All three lycan's faces froze in shock, Lucien laid a firm hand on Olive's shoulder stopping her before she stepped out of the door, and whirled her around to meet his hard gaze... "Your friend is in the hands of a vampire?"

Olive nodded, seeming not to understand why this was a problem, "Yes, I can't go there alone, if they wish to keep me from her."

Lucien cursed, he and his kind had agreed to stay far away from the Vampires side of the campus, and the Vampires stayed out of theirs.