*ELEVEN*

She only had one option. She would have to hide away from him in the RTE it was the only way to avoid the trial, and the, well, death by Lycan.

She quickly ran up the stairs and entered her room, only to blink when she saw Stella upside down, with her eyes closed and arm crossed a thoughtful expression on her face.

Olive slowly closed the door behind, her "What are you doing?"

"Thinking about life."

"Upside down?"

Stella nodded, "Feeling the blood rush to my head, makes my thoughts clearer." She opened her eyes, and widened them suddenly all her control disappeared as she slid to the side, her body collapsing to the floor. She pushed herself up and crawled over to Olive, her eyes on the plate covered with freshly baked cupcakes. "Are those for me?"

Olive smiled, laying them on the bed, "Sure are." She sat down next to her friend on the floor, as Sheila eagerly grabbed one, "I wanted to say sorry, for...you know."

Stella paused before taking a bite, her eyes flickered with something before she shrugged and took a bite. Crossing her legs, she leaned he back against the bed. "It's not your fault." She swallowed, "I should have known better."

"Still, I shouldn't have lost my temper and said his name." Olive faced Stella seriously, "After what he did to you, I should be drawn and quartered for bringing him up."

"Olive!" Stella said, placing a hand on Olives knee, her eyes were dark with sincerity, "It's good, we don't have to talk about it."

Olive sighed nodding, "Okay, okay."

Stella smiled, removing her hand she continued to cheerfully eat her cup cake. "So, what's got you all tied into a knot?"

Olive blinked, "How do you know something is wrong?"

"We've been friends since middle school," Stella sent her a knowing look, "this room was comfortable seventy-five degrees before you go here." She looks up, and breathed out, a white mist appeared. "It's now thirty-eight."

"Oh, sorry." Olive said sheepishly as she pulled the reign on her powers, "I didn't realize..." She left off when Sheila cut her off.

"Tell me."

"It's the run." Olive said haltingly, "The lycan mate has to be able to calm a fully turned male Lycan back to his human form in order to prove she's his mate."

"What?!" Stella jaw dropped, her eyes wide. "And he expects you to what? Tame him?!"

Olive nodded, sharing Stella's disbelief.

"Oh, lord he's crazy." Stella shook her head, she turned facing Olive more, "You can't do this!"

"I know, that's when it starts I'm going to run towards the RTE and we'll be there till the steam rolls over.

"The RTE?" Stella nodded, her head biting her lip, "But how long do you plan to be there, you would have to take Krishna with you."

Olive nodded, her expression worried. "That's true, but I can't chance leaving early he may hold off on the ceremony all together and insist on redoing it. It's better to prove now that I'm not his mate then later."

Stella nodded, before saying with mild humor, "And it isn't like you can miss work tomorrow or anything. Not with this tuition."

Olive nodded in agreement, "Isn't that the truth."

Morning came, and after a sleepless night Olive groggily rubbed her eyes. As she walked down stairs, to leave the building she found her way blocked by Lucien and Christian. They seemed to be talking about something serious.