*TWO*

Laying a hand on her growling stomach, she finally arrived at the Dial hall cafeteria. Usually she ate closer to her dorm room, but thanks to Krishna stopping her in the hallway, she'd missed the open hours.

Dial was the only place that was open after five. Opening the door she didn't notice the silence that descended in the room as she is used to arriving after everyone else had left.

She walked passed the plaques and posters for team spirit.

"FUCK YOU!"

Jumping in shock, Olive blocked her face when something wet splattered on it. Something salty landed on her lips, and before she could stop herself her tongue flicked out tasting it. Lowering her hands, revealed two guy's right in front of her.

Scanning the room, she could see glass broken on the ground near a window. Looking back up to the two males in front of her.

One was tall and had on a hoody, his back was to her and she couldn't help admiring how dark black his hair was. While the one yanking him up by his front was similar in height, but his face was harsh and his eye's cold.

Olive focused her eyes on them, when she realized she was looking at two Lycans.

Sighing, she pulled a handkerchief from her pocket. Luckily, she'd picked up such habits from her mom. The other students stood behind her, all murmuring amongst themselves at the site of the two males.

Richard slammed his fist into the window, the food hall was empty since it was before five. He'd brought Arrow here to talk, but instead, Arrow had to mouth off and test his patience.

Retracting his hand, he glared at the other male. "You and your damn mutts keep invading our territory, I thought I made it clear that we don't want you asses anywhere near Townsend Dorm."

Arrow scoffed, lifting his chin arrogantly, "You don't have any authority over what we do, Richy boy." His eyes glinted with challenge, "Does Luc know you're going around giving orders?"

Richard's, eyes narrowed, Arrow having hit a sore spot for him. Luc or 'Lucifer', had come two years ago and snatched the Alpha title from under him.

Angered, and unable to calm himself, Richard swung at Arrow. The blood from his cut splattered, Arrow dodged, only to be jerked up by Richard's other hand.

"Fuck you!"

Richard and Arrow were so focused on one another that they both felt surprise when two dark-bark colored hands rose up and landed on their shoulders.

"That's enough."

Confused at who would dare to interrupt them, they turned only to find themselves staring into brown eyes filled with empathy.

"You both are blocking the way for us other students to eat." Her voice was calm, and reminded them of a babbling brook. "If you both wouldn't mind moving this somewhere else, the rest of us would like to eat."

Richard loosened his hold of Arrow's collar the anger in his eyes abating and quickly becoming replaced with confusion. "Ah..."

Suddenly, the fight that'd seemed so important seemed like a distant memory, and they couldn't even dredge up the anger they had earlier.

Arrow pulled away from Richard and nodded, "Sorry, we didn't mean to block the way."

Her lips quirking, she removed her hands from their arms. Just then Richard noticed the blood on her face.

He couldn't help feeling guilty, but not saying anything he stuffed his hand into his pocket. Wordlessly, he walked passed her leaving the cafeteria. Arrow soon followed him out, both of them still confused as to why they no longer felt as angry.

Watching the two males leave, Olive sighed she didn't usually use her gifts on others, but if they'd continued, they would have destroyed the cafeteria.

Walking over to the buffet line, she selected chicken, veggies and a lot of fruit before plopping down.

She wasn't going to let a little drying blood keep her from eating. It wouldn't be fair to her stomach, she chuckled at her inner thoughts.

If Stella had been here she would have escalated everything by  yelling and trying to fight the two Lycan.

Pulling out her notebook, she went back to studying.

Entering the room, Olive couldn't help smiling at the sight of Stella's sleeping form. Stella's mouth was open wide and her body spread across the top of her blanket. Her snoring made the walls rattle, but Olive was a heavy sleeper so it didn't bother her too much.

Laying her bag down next to her bed, she walked over to her desk placing her laptop down, Olive plugged it up so it would charge.

Having expended so much energy, from reading the tree, to helping Krishna build a block. Olive had opened herself too wide after stopping the Lycans from fighting. Going into the bathroom with her pajamas in her arms, she quickly changed, the light above the mirror flickered for second as if trying to fight against dying out.

The flickering caused her to lift her eyes to her reflection in the mirror, she frowned at it, seeing the dried blood. Olive could now understand why the cop at the station had given her such a weird look when she'd handed over the rapist sketch to him, she looked like a murder suspect.

Pulling her braids up, she reached for her tooth brush, Olive turned the water on. Dipping her toothbrush into the water Olive squirted toothpaste on it. As she brushed her teeth, the water started to twist and coil, rising to eye level it took the shape of fish and swam around her.

Olive would have usually stopped it with her will alone, but she was again, too tired to try. More fish took shape in the air and swam around.

Spitting out the tooth paste she frowned when she saw that her eyes, were shifting from brown to blue.

"Enough." She sharply said.

The water paused in the air, she growled in frustration, "Return." Sharply.

Naturally the water fought against her, so she tapped the side of the spout calling waters true name. "Return, Waya."

At its true name, the water rushed back into the spout, followed by the water made fishes swimming around, except one Olive chomped on to rinse her mouth out.

Spitting out, she quickly jumped into the shower. Eager to wash off the dirt of the day, and again instead of the water coming out normally, it came out in waves like the sea, and took shapes in the air above her head.

Too exhausted to stop it, she got out once finished, and after changing into her pajamas she plopped onto her bed, and eagerly got under her covers to sleep. Wondering why nature seemed so eager to act out tonight.