*NINE*

A few moments prior...

Lucien walked into the red-brick dormitory, bypassing others, he didn't bother to speak to them. Intent on speaking with Olive, and moving swiftly he ran up the steps as he exited the stairwell and entered the hallway on to have  the end of a mop handle  pointed at his face.

Narrow stormy greys glared at him. "Who are you?"  The speaker was a young black female, who unlike Olive seemed to leak aggression, as she lowered the mop her eyes roved over him in annoyance.

"You know you guys are supposed to stay down stairs, right?" Her frown deepened, "I'll give you three seconds to turn around and leave, now." Her voice hardened.

Unintimidated by her hostility Lucien spoke, "I will see my mate when I wish."

The female's eye widened, seeming to have come to a sudden realization. She crossed her arms smirking slightly she motioned behind her. "Ooh, well that changes everything." Lucien failed to note the sarcasm in her voice, "Just go down there, Olive is just cleaning the bathroom."

With a sharp nod, Lucien walked past her heading towards the bathroom. He didn't hear her snickering as she covered her mouth to prevent it from escaping.

Stella had wondered what the supposed mate of Olive's looked like, and he was impressive. With his height, midnight blue eyes and handsome yet cold features. She wasn't one to be impressed simply by a big, handsome guy.

Sure—Olive was cleaning...herself to be exact, and sure—Olive had a habit of overreacting when surprised. Stella had endured nearly being drowned hundreds of times. So, she was pretty sure...

BAM!

Yeah, Olive had probably just knocked the poor little lycan into a wall and Stella quickly laid the mop against the wall and hurried to see how far her friend had tossed the misogynistic fool.

"Oh no." Olive groaned aloud as she stared at the knocked out Lucien who was laying on the floor. Cracking pieces of wall fell around him, nimbly she tied her towel tighter. Waving off the large tiger causing it to melt into a puddle of nothing.

She knelt next to him and paused, before reluctantly placing a hand on his shoulder. Heat from his skin surged up her arm. Jerking her hand back she stared at in a mixture of wonder and fear. Staring from her hand to the knocked Lucien she lowered her hand.

"I didn't think he would just walk in." Stella said from behind her, she gave him an annoyed look crossing her arms. "Lycans, are they all so rude?" She asked.

"I wouldn't know." Olive said standing, she turned amused eyes to Stella. "It's my first time being "claimed" by one." She gave Stella suspicious look. "You're the one who sent him to the bathroom?"

Clearing her throat nervously, Stella ignored her question and motioned towards Lucien. "Are we going to leave him?"

Olive sighed, she would rather not have to deal with the knocked-out Lucien at all but she would feel guilty is she left him in the hallway...on the floor. She shook her head, "No, we'll drag him into the room."

"Drag?!" Said with a comically shocked look dawning her face, she shook her head roughly; her newly cut short hair flying. "Oh hell nah, you better Avioso that trunk up."

Olive sighed at her vehement rejection of doing manual labor. Closing her eyes, she summoned Tithe the name of her wind spirit. Soon she felt a gossamer brush against her cheek, opening them she smiled at the sight of Tithe.

"Can you pick him up?" She asked, Tithe enjoyed the shape of a small boy, with a mischievous smile, he nodded. "Thanks." Eager to be of some use, he moved in a blur over to the knocked out Lycan. Splitting into six versions, each form grabbing a limb, the six versions of Tithe carried Lucien into her room.