*SEVEN*

Olive couldn't say anything, her throat felt as if she'd swallowed sand.

Lucian loosened his hold of her and stepped back. His eyes slowly turned dark, and still he stared at her unemotionally. "You've been running from me." He didn't completely let go of her hand. "You will stop as of now."

Hearing this, Olive did the only thing she could think of. She told him the truth, lowering her eyes she spoke quietly. "I am not a lycan."

"I know." Lucian calm response, caused Olive to jerk her head up in surprise. "You are a witch."

"What? No." Olive pulled her hands from his, tucking a hair behind her ear. "I am not one of those Generic brands of Supernatural." She looked towards her bag, then tapped the ground. Tapped the ground twice. Roots shot up looping around her bag straps and soon it was uplifted and hanging above her to grab.

"Witches aren't exactly going around maneuvering nature at their will." Reaching up, she grabbed her bag and pulled it on. Done with that task she faced him, having gained some baring she felt more confident. "Either way you are wrong about me being your mate."

"Lycans are ruled by the Moon Goddess," Lucian liked her voice, he spent the time she'd been getting her bag to observe her. She was shorter then him, but was probably taller than most girls. Her hair was long but she'd pulled it up into a messy curly bun. "She guided me to you." He wanted to touch her skin and see how soft it was, "You are my mate."

She shook her head, one of her hands tugged at her earlobes as her eyes narrowed. "I know you think that because of the dream, but—but we wouldn't fit." She sighed, "Our natures are too different."

"Enough." Lucian was tired of her denying him, he stepped forward causing her to flinch back. As her eyes went round; he could see the fear there. "You are the one chosen by the moon goddess for me, you have no choice."

"I—!"

Before she could say anything else, he reached forward and grabbed her arm. Without a word, he jerked around and started dragging her behind him.

"Wait!" Olive pulled at her wrist, trying to shake the Ly—Lucians tight hold on her wrist. "Let go." He ignored her and continued to drag her across campus. At some point Olive, had given up making the idiot let her go.

Soon she found herself being dragged into a dorm building that she was sure was for guys only. Frantically she tried to think of a way out.

"Oy! Luc what's that you got there?" A cheerful voice asked when they entered the lobby. Olive found herself staring into copper colored eyes. That held a glimmer of amusement in them. But her hopes for escaping were dashed when she felt the violence leaking off him—another lycan.

Lucien stopped moving, "My mate." His words were short and to the point. Olive couldn't help but wonder if he could speak more than ten words at a time. "She was being chased by a new lycan."

Christian eyes widened in surprise his smile dropping, "Ah, that's not good. Was it a rogue?"

Lucian shrugged, "Not sure, I cut his throat and sent him off."

"I'll look into it." Christian said, turning his attention back to Olive smirked. "And your name is?"

"You don't need to know her name." Lucian said, his voice hard as he tightened his hold on Olive's hand, he forced her to move behind him, shielding her from Christians eyes. "She isn't your concern."

Christian let out whistle, lifting innocent hands, "Okay, sorry alpha." He turned around and left them alone in the hallway.

After that harrowing experience, Olive found herself dragged and thrown into a room. The Lycan Lucian shutting the door behind himself with a determined bang.