1. Abyss

[Logan P.O.V.]

Drink after drink, her face never leaves my mind. No matter how hard I try, the alcohol isn't erasing Rory.

Why did I ask her to marry me? I mean I love her more than Hemingway loved his booze but why did I push her? The timing wasn't right. I should have waited. Or maybe I just did it wrong? I should have gotten her alone to ask her, not that it would have changed her answer.

My mind is drowning searching for reason in my heart break but I know there is none. She said no. How could she have said no? Doesn't she love me? Well....she did. Didn't she?

I can't even remember how many glasses of scotch I've had tonight in this lonely apartment, let alone how many bottles I've emptied. The concierge has quit taking my calls because all I keep asking for is more and more booze. Though, it will never be enough to fill the hole left in my heart by my Ace.

Every pour of the amber liquid down my throat brings me closer to the nothingness that is blacking out. I've never allowed myself to get that trashed. I've always had some form of self control and yet here I am shooting that to bits. I need the nothingness. I need this overwhelming, heart wrenching pain to subside even if it's just for tonight.

-♡-

Sorry I know this was short but I need to set the story up. I will never forgive the writers for breaking Rory and Logan up, he better be coming back for the 4 new episodes.

This story will be how I wanted the series to continue when it rudely ended years ago, lol. Please let me know what you think, hopefully I'll be better at updating this story than my other lol.