8. Love You Goodbye*

From here on out any chapter with a '*' next to it will contain sexual content. That is the only warning you will get. If this makes you uncomfortable then please skip this chapter.

[Rory]

His lips upon my lips. His hands upon my waist. It's more than I can take.

I have been starved of him these past few weeks. This is what I need. I need this as much as I need my freedom. Nothing has been more clear.

Feeling his bed behind my knees is the last straw. My hands quickly find the buttons of his shirt, shaking as they come undone.

"Ace," he murmurs against my neck, sending chills down my spine. God I love this man. Which is why I must set him free...

His hands make quick work of my shirt, pulling it over my head and tossing it aside. As my hands feel over his bare chest, his are snaked behind my back undoing the clasp of my bra. I can feel his smile against my lips as it comes undone.

I am trying so hard to remember every detail of this, of him, and how this feels. We both need this. Our forever will begin someday....but that day is not today.

He pulls away from me just enough to watch as he slides my bra straps off my shoulders, causing it to fall to the floor.

"God, you're beautiful Rory," his eyes full to the brim with passion, lust, and love, all for me. His words make me blush and give me butterflies. No man has ever made me feel this way.

He grabs my waist, pulling me flush against his chest as he tenderly places his lips over my own. He is pouring his heart into this, into us.

I reach between us, finding the button of his jeans easily. My hands shedding another layer of the barriers between us as his jeans are tugged to the floor and kicked aside. He lays me back on his bed, his eyes burning into mine. Slowly he peels my pants down my legs, placing soft kisses along the newly exposed skin as he does. I'm going to miss this. My pants are added to the growing pile on his floor, along with his boxers. The last barrier is removed as he slowly, almost teasingly so, slides me panties off.

All of me is bare to this man. My body, my heart, and my soul.

He climbs on top of me, my hands find their way to his hair, caressing and soothing. My heart is beating out my chest and I can feel his doing the same. Surely he must sense that this is goodbye for us.

I can feel him line up with my opening as I watched his warm brown eyes. I can't help but let out a moan as he pushes in further, slowly filling me.

"Don't cry Ace," he murmurs as he wipes a stray tear I didn't even know had fallen.

As he begins to move, my hands grasp at his back, sure to leave marks. His moans only bring me closer to the edge that I know is coming.

His breath, ragged against my own, is a sound I cherish. I love knowing that my body does this to him as he does to me. He is my kryptonite.

His thrusts have gotten harder, hitting much deeper than before. The feeling is amazing, I mean it's always felt amazing with Logan but this is something entirely new. My moans are swallowed as his lips cover my own, stealing my breath.

"Logan-I..I'm close..."

"Me too Ace, ahhh me too..."

His thrusts have gotten sloppily as I can feel him trying to hold on longer. His moans send me over the edge into sheer bliss. My toes curling as I call out his name, I don't care if his neighbors hear. I can feel his high hitting him as he pools into me, calling out my name like it were his last.

This is it. This is us. This is our goodbye.

Please please please vote and/or comment! It only takes a few seconds and it makes my day knowing you guys are enjoying this story so far! Trust me I have big things in store for it!