14. Drunk*

[Rory]

"Kirk is still pretty much crazy, he's been trying to convince my mom to let him deliver the ba-" Logan's lips on mine cut off my rambling.

As soon as his lips so much as brushed mine, they ignited a fire inside me that I've missed. One that burns only for him.

His lips, so soft against mine. His hand gently holding my cheek. My hands slid from my lap to his chest, feeling the firm muscles they remember so well.

Grabbing hold of his shirt collar, I pull so that he is now on top of me as I lie back onto the couch. Wine was such a good idea, I can still taste it on his tongue.

[Logan]

The feel of her beneath me is almost too much too bear. I didn't think leaning in for a kiss would lead to this but I'm not complaining.

"Logan," she whispers against my lips. "I need you."

I pull back just enough to see the pure lust in her eyes. Don't have to tell me twice.

I place my lips near the base of her neck, leaving open kisses up to just below her jaw making her a moaning mess. My hands had now found the buttons of her shirt, slowly undoing them.

Once I reach the last one, I lean back to admire the woman I've spent years imagining beneath me. As I pull Rory's shirt open, her breath starts to quicken. I look up to find her biting her lip, watching me intensely.

Her eyes never leaving mine, I lower myself to her hips, just above her skirt. I lightly place kisses from hip to hip making her squirm then up to her navel. I don't stop there.

Once my lips reach the swell of her breasts, still hidden beneath her black lace bra, I whisper, "God Ace, you're so beautiful."

"You're not so bad yourself," she smirks up at me. Oh yeah, she's feeling the wine alright.

I slide my finger along the outline of her bra, watching goose bumps arise over her supple skin. I slowly slip my finger just inside the cup, teasing her a bit.

"As lovely as this, Ace, it's got to go," I say as she arches her back to let me reach the clasp. My hand makes quick work of undoing her bra, letting it fall slack. She pulls her arms out of her shirt and tosses her bra somewhere into the roses.

Next thing I know she has grabbed me by the back of my neck, pulling my lips back to hers. I didnt even get to admire those perky breasts of hers I haven't seen in years.

This kiss, this passionate, lust filled, and dare I say it loving kiss makes my heart feel like it's going to burst out of my chest.

Not breaking our kiss, I reach down to her thigh. Slowly rubbing circles, I move higher to beneath her skirt pushing it up till it rests on her hips. My hand slides between her thighs to cup her, earning me a moan against my lips. I can feel just how needy she is for me, making my pants even tighter isn't the front.

I let out a gasp as her hand traces my outline that's straining against my pants. Little tease, I'll show her. My fingers tug her panties to the side, slowly tracing her folds.

Suddenly she pushes my chest back, grabs the opening of my shirt and pulls it wide open making buttons fly everywhere.

"I've always wanted to do that," she says smirking proudly up at my shocked face. God this woman is sexy, definitely not the same shy girl I met all those years ago.

Her hands fall from my now bare chest to my belt, her nimble hands making quick work of it. Next she is tugging them to the ground along with my boxers. Suddenly she pushes me back onto the couch and climbs on top of me, lining herself up and lowering herself down on to me before I could even catch my breath.