15. Oh No

[Rory]

Ughhhhh my head hurts.

The light is burning my retinas through my eye lids.

Why am I naked?

Why am I sweating?

I pry my eyes open gingerly only to snap them shut as soon as I see the source of the heat. Logan. Naked Logan.

Why is naked Logan wrapped around me?

Loosening his grip on me, I slip out of my bed having to cover myself with my hands till I reach the bathroom. Tugging my bathrobe on, I peek back into my bedroom to make sure I'm not imagining things and nope. There is still the same perfect Logan butt and sculpted back that I used to be so familiar with.

I need coffee.

The scent of the roses is rather soothing for my hangover right now. Hmm. Maybe I can convince Logan to send me roses every time I'm hungover. Well, that all depends on what is happening with us I guess. Wait, what is happening with us?

I remember him coming over and us talking and....wine. Oh no.

After starting up the coffee maker, I survey the damage on my couch. Our clothes are everywhere: the floor, on top of the roses, the coffee table, and his boxers are somehow hanging from a wall sconce. That must be the result of the three empty wine bottles.

The worst part is that I can't even blame Logan for what happened last night. I've missed him more than I've admitted to myself. I'm sure the wine brought all of those feelings out. Not to mention the fact that I wasn't brave enough to speak to him during that awful interview yesterday. Oddly enough, I'm glad he came over last night. I mean I wish we would have actually spoken instead of jumping into bed but I'm not disappointed waking up with him either.

I don't know what's going on and right now into don't really want to think about it.

Grabbing our two mugs of coffee I make my way back to my room to find him stirring. Ugh, he looks so dang irresistible with nothing but my sheets covering him as he leans back against my headboard.

"Morning

"Morning. Coffee?" I offer.

"Yeah, thanks Ace. Good morning," he says in that sexy morning voice of his. Oh my god I've missed that.

"So, any plans for today?" He asks between sips.

"Actually, I need to head back to Stars Hollow to see my mom. She's pr-"

"Pregnant. I know, you told me last night," he chuckles making me blush. "A boy right?"

"Yeah."

"He's going to be a lucky little boy to be raised by the Gilmore women," he says with that charming smile. Good thing I'm sitting on the bed or my knees would be weak right now.

"And Luke, can't forget Luke. But yeah, he is going to be beyond spoiled since mom is actually letting Grandma and Grandpa be a part of the pregnancy this time," I tell him as I finish my coffee.

"I actually need to get dressed," I tell him as I open my closet. I really don't want to stick around to have the talk about what happened with us last night. I'm not ready for that. After picking out my clothes I head for the bathroom.

"Can I take you out to dinner?" Logan asks out of nowhere making me stop in my tracks. What?

"You and I both know we need to talk and it seems it may be better to do it in public where we can't repeat last night without having a conversation first," he continues with a chuckle. "Not that I didn't love last night, Ace."

I don't even have to look at him to know he has that proud smirk on his face.

"That would be nice actually," I answer with a small smile.

"Also, would you like a ride back to Stars Hollow? I need to see Honor in Hartford so I'm headed that way anyway."

"I'd love that."

I don't know if I should be scared, worried, or excited about what has and what will happen with us or all three. All I know is....I'm so glad he came over last night.