Disorientation

I slowly opened my eyes to darkness and the sound of sirens. 'What happened? Where am I?' I thought to myself. I tried to move but something was holding me back, I realised I had been tied to a chair, but why? I looked around to find a source of light, there was a thin strip of sunlight filtered by the roof panels. The room was large, in fact it was more like a warehouse. My head felt light and my eyes struggled to stay open, I was losing consciousness. Not good. I couldn't think straight because those stupid sirens were getting louder and louder, my head was pounding and there was a sharp pain in my left shoulder every time I looked around or tried to move. As the door to my left opened, my head lulled in front of me and everything went black.

"Ducky! Get over here, now!" A gruff voice called to someone. 'Who the hell is Ducky?' I thought. My eyes wouldn't open, but I could feel someone untying my hands from the chair and they laid me down on the floor. A sharp pain in my shoulder made me wake up fully.
"Hey, that hurt." I managed to croak out to the man kneeling over me. He had silver grey hair cut like a US marine. 'Wait, he had an American accent, how the hell did I get to America?' I thought, he seemed stern but his eyes said kind.
"What hurt?" He asked me.
"My shoulder, I think it's-"
"Broken, my dear, your collar bone is broken." I had been cut off by another older man, wearing a suit and bow tie with blue NCIS overalls on. "I am Dr Mallard, ME for NCIS. You can call me Ducky. Do you mind if I take a look at that shoulder and make sure you're alright?" He asked politely.
"Of course Dr, it's good to hear a familiar accent." I replied with a grin which turned to a grimace as he helped the other guy lift me to a sitting position.
"I'm Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs. Can I ask your name?" Said the grey hair man who found me. He showed me his badge. The Dr was checking my pulse and flashing a touch into my eyes to see how they responded. He seemed happy with it as he turned his attention to my shoulder.
"My name is Ellie Bluinto, but people just call me Blue. I work for MI6 and I'm not going to lie Agent Gibbs, I can't really remember anything else, I don't even know how old I am." Gibbs looked at me with an expression that seemed sympathetic, he nodded and looked over to a small group of people all wearing NCIS jackets. He glanced back at me and the Dr, and headed off towards them barking orders.
"So, I presume you are from the north of England, Blue, I detect a Yorkshire accent?" Ducky asked as he took a sling out from his medi-kit.
"Yes Dr, I'm from a place near Leeds, it's called Wakefield, not a lot of people have heard of it." I replied, "hey, I remembered that too!" I said triumphantly.
"That's good, hopefully it won't be a long term amnesia." Replied Ducky. "Right I'm going to place your arm in this sling, I expect it'll hurt but try to keep your shoulder relaxed, dear, you don't want to keep all of the muscles tensed." I nodded and prepared myself for the pain. As Ducky moved my arm, a sharp pain tore through my shoulder and down both my arm and back. I bit back a cry of pain and hissed as he positioned my arm.
"Thanks Ducky." I said to him with a small smile.
"No problem, Blue, how about I walk you to our truck, I assume Agent Gibbs will want you back at NCIS where you will be safe." He replied. I nodded and he helped me to the van before returning to the rest of the scene where two bodies still remained. He seemed to be talking to his assistant about what happened, but I couldn't focus as the pain in my shoulder and head intensified again and I struggled not to be sick.
"Bag it and tag it, McGee! Dinozzo you take pictures and Ziva, go check on the survivor, make sure she's OK and try help her remember anything you can." I heard Gibbs order his team around, and prepared myself for Ziva. She rounded the corner of the van, she was very pretty and obviously not American. She smiled at me, and said, "I'm Ziva David, what is your name?"
"I'm Ellie Bluinto, but please just call me Blue. And before you try, I really can't remember anything else much. I don't want to be rude, but I think I just need some rest." Ziva nodded and sat next to me.
"Just lay down and sleep Blue, there will be plenty of time to ask questions back at NCIS." I smiled at her before lowering myself cautiously, careful not to knock my shoulder. The second my head hit the floor of the truck, my eyes closed and everything disappeared.