Feeling Refreshed

The picture is of Blue. :) hey guys!! Just wanted to say a huge thank you and keep voting!! I'd love some feedback or ideas on what could come up. Don't be shy, constructive criticism is welcome, if you want to, private message me!!! :) much love :)

I quickly hacked Abby's computer. It was surprisingly easy, and my hands just seemed to know what they were doing. My fingers glided along the keyboard with ease, my brain was on autopilot. It felt natural to be able to hack the computer. I found my file and my eyes scanned over the report. There was little on there that I couldn't already remember. So I moved on to find the case file for my kidnapping - and the Mills' murder.
Victims found in abandoned warehouse, tied to chairs, no evidence of food or water being given to them. Little chance for poisoning as verified by tox-screens. Signs of struggle on both victims. Multiple stab wounds but the killing wound was a laceration across both victims throats. Definitely malicious intent.
Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs has also asked for an impromptu psych evaluation of living victim, Eleanor Bluinto. Pending. However, from first impressions I get the feeling she is alike to our very own Gibbs.

I was so intensely reading the file I didn't hear the elevator ding. Nor did I hear Abby stroll back through the door.
"What are you doing?" Abby asked, slamming the two Caf-Pow!'s on the desk.
"Abby, I... Um, I'm sorry - I just wanted to know more. I need to remember and I thought this would help." I replied looking at the floor in guilt. Abby's hard expression softened with sympathy and she put an arm around my shoulder.
"I get it, but Gibbs gave me an order to keep you away from the case until we know more. Even if it could help you remember. And, don't apologise, it's a rule. Rule 6 remember?" She finished, seeing that I was about to protest. I nodded and picked up the Caf-Pow!
"Thanks for this Abby." I said, indicating the drink.
"No problem , and I'll keep quiet about this with Gibbs." Abby replied. I nodded, whilst still gulping down the Caf-Pow!

"Hey Abby, you wouldn't happen to have a spare change of clothes - Gibbs was a little hasty this morning, I didn't even get a chance to shower." I asked her.
"Um, I do, but you have got to shower before I give you them, because I don't want dry blood all over my clothes." She replied, which earned a laugh from me. I looked down at my tattered jacket and blood stained jeans. I looked a mess.

"I'm back." Announced McGee as he entered the lab with what could only be described as the smell of heaven.
"What took you so long?" I asked, nearly ripped his arms off to get the pizza.
"Traffic was a nightmare. Sorry."
"Don't apologise McGee, it's a sign of weakness, rule 6." I drilled out, in my best Gibbs impression.
"Well remembered, Blue." Gibbs' voice called out from through the door.
"You're in for it now." Abby whispered to me. I gulped down the pizza I was chewing on as Gibbs walked through the door behind me. Then all of a sudden I felt a sharp pain on the back of my head.
"Did you just - " I started.
"Yup." Gibbs finished. I turned to face him, with the most serious look on my face I could muster, then broke it into a grin when I saw he'd bought me some new clothes.
"Thanks." I said, reaching out for them, but Gibbs held them away.
"First, eat, then shower, then new clothes." He stated, I nodded and turned my attention to my pizza as Gibbs and McGee left to go to the bullpen, leaving me alone with Abby.
"How far into the report did you read Blue?" She asked me. I didn't know whether to tell her if I knew about the psych evaluation or not. It was better to keep my cards close to my chest.
"Only to how the Mills' died. I didn't realise they were stabbed more than once until Ducky told me they found part of the murder weapon inside Mrs Mills' abdomen." I replied, watching Abby to see if she could tell if I was lying. She seemed satisfied as she nodded and turned back to the computer.
"Could you go sit in that room with your food, Blue, I have to get some chemicals out and I don't want them to infect your pizza." She asked, indicating a second room through some glass doors. I nodded as made to get up, one arm still in a sling, balancing my Coca Cola and Caf-Pow! on the pizza box.

As I settled myself in, the glass doors closed and clicked.
"Abby! What did you do?" I shouted through the glass.
"What? I can't hear you!" She replied. Frustratedly, I signed out my question in ASL. Did not know I knew that.
Abby signed back, "sorry, I have sensitive information to deal with. Sit tight. Eat." Glancing around the room, there was no way to open the doors without breaking them, and with my shoulder still painful - there was no way that was going to happen. So, to my own dismay, I say and ate my food and drank my drinks. Feeling a little perkier. Once I had finished, Abby opened the doors.
"That was cruel." I stated.
"I know, but it was necessary, now please go get a shower, you stink." She replied, scrunching her nose up.
"I know, how do I get to a shower?" I asked.
"I'll get Ziva to take you." She responded and I nodded.

Ziva picked me up from Abby's lab and took me to the showers. I stood and let the warm water engulf my whole body, feeling it relax. Once showered, Ziva gave me the clothes Gibbs had bought. A pair of dark blue jeans, with a black tank top and a checkered shirt to go over the top. I noticed it was just the female version of his clothes, but I liked it anyway. He also bought me some grey Converse.
"You look good." Ziva commented.
"Thanks, now I'm ready to kick some ass." I replied earning a smirk off Ziva.
"Soon, Blue, when that arm is recovered, maybe in a week? We shall test your combat skills." She replied.
"Challenge accepted."