Chapter 4: Strange man in the living room

Ariella's POV

    In front of me was a man in a white V-neck with blue jeans and some weird shoes underneath. He was talking to my dad, Louis, and Liam. I'm guessing Harry and Niall were in the kitchen or something.

"Oh Ariella you're up! I have someone for you to meet!" Dad spoke up.

I shyly walked over to Dad as he started to speak again.

"This is Simon Cowell our manager."

He looked very intimidating, I hid behind Dad's leg a little bit like a five year old, but hey dad is super tall and I'm super short and 11 so it doesn't look too weird.

"Hi love I'm Simon but you can call me Uncle Simon, don't worry I'm not scary, well I'm not scary if your dad and his mates don't fool around that is."

I giggled as I came out from behind Dad's leg and shook his hand but he quickly rejected it.

"Sorry love, I don't do handshakes!"

I was confused then all the sudden I was pulled into a giant bear hug. I giggled and hugged back.

    Simon eventually left and now it was about 5 pm so we decided to have a Christmas themed movie night since today is December 1st! I got in my red and white onesie and met the guys downstairs and they all had onesies on. I saw Dad and laughed because me and him had matching ones! He laughed too and told me to help him make the hot chocolate.

"So how are you liking it here?" He asked as we put hot chocolate powder in separate mugs.

"I absolutely love it, I couldn't be any luckier!" I smiled.

He instantly lit up when I said that and he gave me the biggest hug ever. I kissed his cheek before he set me down and and I went to grab whipped cream because marshmallows are disgusting!

     We brought the tray of hot chocolate into the living room and I grabbed mine and sat next to Dad cuddling into his side.

Apparently the genius who picked out the second movie didn't realize I'm only 11. It was a horror Christmas movie! The first 15 min were horrible but I didn't want to let it show that I was scared. But then it started to get bad, one specific part was when "Santa" took off some guys head with a chainsaw. I screamed and hid my face in dads chest. I was petrified and would not stop shaking, someone finally had the decency to turn of the god awful movie.

"Baby girl it's off, we didn't realize it was going to be that bad, but you can thank Niall for that one!" Dad spoke.

I giggled and stopped shaking, I was hugging dad until he got a phone call. I heard a feminine voice on the other line, maybe it's his girlfriend that he has been talking about, I could meet her!

"Good news! Perrie is coming over, she's in the car on the way over from the airport!"

"Is that your girlfriend?" I asked.

"Yup, and you get to meet her she is so excited!" Dad said.

An hour later and we just had finished the polar express. The door bell rang and Dad went to answer the door. When he comes back a beautiful blonde is with him.

I smile at her and walk over.

"Hi! My names Ariella!" I said as I held out my hand for her to shake.

She nodded and barely shook my hand, she seems kind of off but I can't judge yet I just met her!

I smiled at Dad and started walking up to my room until he called me back down.

"Ariella why don't you take Perrie to your room so you can get to know each other better?"

I nodded excitedly and Perrie flashed an obviously fake smile and came up with me. I lead her in and told her she could take a seat in a bean bag chair. She didn't listen and just grabbed my wrist tightly and turned me around.

"Listen here you brat, you need to lay off Zayn because ever since you came I haven't talked to him in 2 weeks, I should be his number one priority, and just to make sure you listen I'm gonna do this!" She said in a harsh and hushed tone.

She punched and smacked me repeatedly and I never thought it would stop, this was going horribly, my face had a huge bruise and my stomach felt horrible by the time she was done. She grabbed my makeup and covered it all up with concealer.

What she did next surprised me even more, she took her own hand and smacked her own face loud and then let out a cry. Dad came running up and into the room.

"What the heck happened in here??" He yelled

"A-Ariella s-slapped me when I tried to talk to her and get to know her, she said I wasn't worth having you and that she deserved all the attention, but maybe she was right Zaynie." She fake sobbed.

By now all the guys were in here and they looked at me completely shocked. I wanted to say how she was lying but I knew he wouldn't believe me and I couldn't get into more trouble.

"No of course she's isn't right baby, you're perfect, go downstairs with the boys while I fix this." Dad said without even looking at me.

They all left but not without disappointing looks from the guys and a smirk from Perrie.

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL WERE YOU THINKING?" Dad yelled.

I didn't say anything, I didn't want to admit to it but I didn't want to tell the truth because he would not believe it. I looked down in shame and Dad just kept going.

"SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND AND I LOVEB HER VERY MUCH, I CANT BELIEVE YOU COULD BE SO INCONSIDERATE! DONT TALK TO ME FOR THE NEXT WEEK AND DONT THINK ABOUT COMING OUT OF THIS ROOM UNTIL DINNER!" And with that he left slamming the door.

I got into a ball on the floor and cried but put my legs back down because it hurt my stomach. I spent over 2 hours crying until Liam came to my room.

" dinners ready" he muttered barely audible and not making any eye contact.

I walked downstairs him following behind me and I was going slow, every movement hurt my stomach and I didn't even think that was possible. I felt Liam looking at me so I sped up a little and it hurt so bad.

I took a seat at the far end of the table where my food was by myself, as I was about to take a bite of my hamburger Perrie whispered in my ear,

"Are you sure you want to eat that, you will go up 3 sizes if you keep eating like you do."

I looked up and no one noticed, unbelievable! I put the burger back onto my plate and played around with the lettuce on my plate, I took one to two bites here and there but that's it.

I could feel Liam's eyes on me but I didn't have the courage to look up at him it's way too much to bear.

I quickly got up and brought my food to the kitchen pain in every step. I went up the stairs and finally made it to room.

Not long after there was a knock on the door.