Chapter 19: Dating sucks

Ariella's POV

After last night and the fort adventure we all fell asleep around 2 am so I just woke up an hour ago and it's already 2 pm. No one else is up but that's okay because now I can text Jesse, as long as my dads don't see him at the house in golden, I went to my room to text him because he deserved an apology.

To: Jesse💟

Hey I'm sorry about what happened, my family is very overprotective but I would love if we could meet somewhere.

From: Jesse💟

You really think that I actually want to continue seeing you? This was all a scam to get my real girlfriend some stuff that belonged to your dads and uncles because she's a fan. Gosh, you're such a stupid and pathetic slut!

I gasped and tears fell down my face this is not how I thought the day would start, honestly this sucks way more than it needs to. I went back to where Dad and Daddy were sleeping because Uncle Niall left in the middle of the night and climbed in the space in between them not knowing that daddy was up.

"Hey babygirl what's the matter?" He asked with a concerned tone.

I looked up at him with tears eyes and showed him the text because I just couldn't say it out loud. I saw the anger flare in his eyes as he read the conversation and he didn't look happy at all.

"I'm gonna kill that son of bitch!" He seethed.

That was enough to wake up dad, daddy handed the confused man my phone and he looked just as upset.

"I'm sorry, you told me no boys and I went and found a boy and I only got hurt, please forgive me," I said.

"Babygirl you're in middle school you're not going to follow every rule it's okay, you're perfect and if people treat you like you're any different then they aren't worth your time, okay?" He said causing me to nod,"Now give you're favorite dads a hug!" He said pulling me into him and dad.

"You're my only dads," I giggled.

"Which is why we're your favorites," dad answered.

I rolled my eyes and wiped the rest of my tears just enjoying the embrace of my parents, that is until The front door opened and we climbed out of the fort to see none other than daddy's mom, isn't life great?

"Mother what are you doing here?" Daddy asked wrapping his arm around me.

"Well I heard that one direction got a weekend to spend with their family and was surprised when I didn't get a call or visit from you," she answered.

"You know why I didn't come, if you can't accept my family don't expect visits or phone calls."

"Zayn, you're 32 and it's time to act mature, you are not making rational decisions, one day I will be gone and you will regret everything," she answered slowly raising her voice.

I backed behind daddy a little bit and he instinctively wrapped his arm tighter around me and dad stood behind me and daddy with a hand on each of our shoulders.

"I won't regret anything you not only insulted and disrespected me and my husband but you also insulted our daughter!" Daddy was now yelling.

"ALL I WAS DOING WAS LOOKING OUT FOR YOU!" She yelled.

"YOU WEREN'T LOOKING OUT FOR ME, I DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS RECENTLY BUT IT NEEDS TO BE FIXED!"daddy answered.

"SOME REALLY BAD THINGS HAPPENED ZAYN!"

"IT CANT BE BAD ENOUGH TO CAUSE YOU TO ACT LIKE THIS!"

"YOUR FATHER DIED ZAYN!"

Then it was silent Daddy immediately stopped yelling and his expression softened.

"What?" He asked barely above a whisper.

Zayn's POV

I hadn't seen my dad in awhile but I thought he was just wrapped up in work like usual, I didn't think anything happened.

"I've been trying to tell you ever since Christmas but we always ended up fighting, he passed a week before Christmas because he got in a car accident, the funeral was for after Christmas but you missed it because we had gotten in a fight, I'm so for the way I have been acting Zayn, you know I love you so much it's just been really hard," my mom said as she started crying.

"Oh mum," I said as I pulled her into a hug and tears fell from my eyes uncontrollably.

She pulled away and motioned for Ariella to follow her into another room as I walked into Liam's awaiting arms and cried, there was nothing else I could no except cry.

Ariella's POV

Daddy's mom pulled me into another room and sat down on a couch next to me and started talking.

"I would like to apologize for everything I have said to you Ariella, you have done nothing wrong and I was blaming you for things that you didn't even know about and had nothing to do with you, could you please forgive me?"

"Of course Mrs.Malik," I smiled.

"Oh sweetie just call me nana!" She said as she pulled me into a hug.

I heard a camera click and turned around to see dad and daddy taking a picture.

"What are we gonna do with them?" I muttered rolling my eyes.

A/N

Sorry it's so short! Updating tomorrow!