Chapter 17: Boys, Boys, Boys

Ariella's POV

I was in the kitchen helping Uncle Harry make cookies when we ran out of vanilla so of course instead of sending my dads out to get it Uncle Harry has me walk down to get it from the store. I grabbed a sweater because it was windy out and started walking, and me being me bumped right into someone.

"Oh geez I'm so sorry!" I said as I got up off the ground.

"It's no problem, I don't mind pretty girls like you bumping into me," he winked.

I giggled and blushed, and holy crap did I mention how hot he was?

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Ariella."

"Beautiful, I'm Jesse, mind if I get your number?" He winked.

I just nodded and typed my number in his phone and he typed his number in mine.

"Mind if I accompany you into the store or have you had enough of me today?" He asked.

"I would have no problem if you came with me," I smiled.

As we walked into the star he grabbed my hand and held it in his and I felt chills run through my body and I couldn't help but blush. He smirked at me and I just looked down walking over to get the vanilla for Uncle Harry. I quickly payed and we walked out of the store.

"I have a question, would you like to go on a date with me?" He asked.

"Of course!" I asked a little over excited, I mean this guy is perfect.

"See you tonight at 6:30 beautiful," he says as he kissed my cheek.

"Bye Jesse," I smiled and walked home.

Now I have to come up with an excuse to leave the house because you're crazy if you think I'm going to tell my dads and uncles. I reached home and walked inside to see Uncle Harry eating cookie dough.

"Uncle Haz put the spoon down!"

"You were taking too log I couldn't resist!" He said.

I rolled my eyes and opened the vanilla and added a teaspoon of it and we could finally put the cookies in the oven. Daddy and Dad walked into the kitchen and now was my chance to make an excuse.

"Dad, daddy I think I'm gonna go for a walk this afternoon around like 6:30, it's so pretty around here and I've never been able to see it, would that be okay?" I asked.

"Sure thing babygirl we won't be home tonight because we have a meeting with Simon and speaking of which he wants to see you because we told him about how we found you yesterday and he wanted to make sure that he sees you as soon as possible," he mentioned.

"Okay thanks daddy!" I said as I kissed his cheek.

"Thanks dad!" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek until he stopped me.

He picked me up and pulled me into a hug which I did not refuse but I was confused.

"Um dad you okay there?"

"What I can't cuddle my daughter, I'm getting my time in before Simon comes," he said.

I giggled and wrapped my legs around him as I put my face in his shoulder, he is very comfortable, although I would rather he didn't have as many muscles.

"Hey dad do you mind cutting down your workout routine, soon it will be impossible to cuddle you," I said jokingly.

He just rolled his eyes and tickled my sides as I just giggled uncontrollably. After 10 minutes Me and dad were still cuddling until the doorbell rang and in comes Uncle Simon with Uncle Louis who let him in following close behind.

"Uncle Simon!" I yelled running into his arms.

"Oh my gosh bug I was so worried I haven't seen you in forever!" He said picking me up and holding me to his chest.

"It's okay I'm all good now," I smiled while resting my head on his shoulder.

"Stupid Simon gets all the cuddles," Dad said in a fake angry way.

I giggled and yawned while Uncle Simon started swaying back and forth, I wasn't even tired I was just relaxed, if that even makes sense. Uncle Simon sat down which only helped me cuddle to him more, he started laughing which made me hide my face into his chest. Not long after we were all on the couch watching a movie and I fell asleep right away.

I woke up to Uncle Simon moving me off his lap I guess they had to go now.

"Bye baby girl we will see you later, be safe and make sure to call if something happens, love you!" Daddy said kissing my head.

I rolled my eyes as dad, and my uncles gave me the same speech and a kiss on the cheek so I was now left alone. I checked my phone to see that Jesse texted me that we should just hang out and have a movie night at my place which I very much agreed too.

A half hour later I heard a knock on the door, I quickly answered it and there he was beautiful as ever with a single rose in his hand.

"Hi beautiful, I got you this rose, I hope you like it I got yelled at by mom two times while trying to steal it from her garden," he said sheepishly. (Picture of Jesse attached)

"I love it," I said as I brought it up to my nose.

I led him inside and went over to our most commonly used sitting room and showed him all of the movies.

"We can each choose a movie I guess since we'll have time," I said.

"Alright I pick, hm let's see, oh Holes!" He said.

"Okay and I pick, my all time favorite movie father of the bride!" I said.

He nodded as I grabbed the snacks and he played the movie, he slowly moved over and wrapped his arm around my shoulders and we sat like that for the rest of the movie.

A couple hours later and we have just finished the movies I was starting to clean up when he pulled me back and just kissed me. I was about to pull back but I couldn't resist, I felt the electricity run through me and soon we were in basically a make out session, at least we were until I heard a door slam.

"What the fuck is going on here?" I heard someone yell.

I turned around to see none other than dad and a Uncle Harry.

"W-what are you guys doing here? I thought you had a meeting!"

"Me and your uncle got out early not get this man whore out of our house!" Dad yelled.

Jesse took the hint and left immediately but not without winking at me which of course Uncle Harry saw.

This is not going to end well...